The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Tuesday 23 August 2011

thoughts words.

its evening and random birds are having cabinet meeting in the neighborhood
I was sitting on the bed by the window while ago
picturing how things could have been if i hadn't made any choice i've made

there's a lot of things out there that we may never understand
watching "Fringe" during exam times is definitely a bad idea
i get addicted and start questioning around life again

the birds are still there
i should really go back to my revisions now
but just like every exams, i dont feel like

this paper is hard and im scared
im totally mentally unfit for this exam right now
so i figured that i should write something
keep my mind clean from what is apparently bothering me and my concentration

the paper im dealing with tomorrow is strategic financial management
which my lecturer and everybody else often refer to as SFM
it just so occurred that i had to enquire my friends
regarding the full name of the subject towards the end of the semester
now you can tell how "off-duty" i am when i am in this subject

its about investments stuffs, like when to invest, what, how, why, etc
and mainly, we're just assessing the risk a business may face and try to cut it down
i learnt a new phrase from my last paper, "calculated risk"
it says that businessman should go after CALCULATED risk and not just normal risk

most of the time when im working on the calculations involve in SFM
im working on something in future on some assumptions that never as true in real life
most of the time we are required to comment after all those lengthy calculations with this:
"although the result shows such, but this method has its own weakness of it is based on certain assumptions that may not be able to achieve in reality"

so its all unreal.
im calculating something in future based on the past or some ridiculously perfect assumptions
and all i arrived at was a mere reference

thats my subject.
i dont like it.







then again im hungry. i'll grab a bite and swim back to my prospective-based questions again
i know im gonna rock this paper, i dont have to like it to rock it
i just have the ability to.

and tomorrow on my paper, it will be full of calculations and answers
which im satisfied of and my lecturer will be amazed how a kid who barely pays attentions strike it
well you got me, if i were to be serious, then nothing gets on the way.

i particularly unlike this lecturer, so i will do everything i can to make sure i dont have to see her again

Go go POWER RANGERS!







LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...