The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Sunday 2 October 2011

listen, I am alone at the cross road


Most of the time,
I wish they'd just stop and listen.


I don't even know how to start telling
what i want or what i wish for

maybe because the mistakes i've done
it'll cost my whole life to make up to it

i'm sorry
but i can't simply ignore the fact that you hurt me

you can go on assuming i have no feelings though
like what you've been so good doing

i'm already good at talking myself through
no matter how terrible things may get
i know after all those cries, i will be okay again

maybe i was just a mistake




for my whole life, i feel un-valued
for my whole life, i feel unwanted

forever and ever
i might as well keep the fact that i hurt too to myself
those who cares they will understand

whatever you've been doing, it disappointed me

knowing i'm losing you forever feels bad
but like every other bad i had
i know one day it will all fade away

the hurt, the pain, the tears

you let me go
you let me live beside where i belong
you let me be on my own when i'm lost

just someday,
i may as well leave.

leave everything and find something that is willing to let me in
finding something that i can belong to

i've been two-faced
but it didn't work out the way it should be

because i understand more
that's why i have to tolerate

because i know the benefit of being nice
that's why i'm always at the losing end smiling at my pain and aches

it feels awful every time i'm left out
but as the times pile up, things just get easier
because i'm used to it

i'm not somebody, i don't hurt
is that it?

they told me i should keep out the negative part from here
they say this is because life's short and you don't want to waste time remembering the hard times

but that's not what i'd agree to

i'd like to remember all these times
happy, or unhappy.

because if i don't, i will soon forget
forget how bad i used to feel
and forget how hard i struggled to be whom i am being

and i'm done being a faker

i'm quite a fake one in living my life
there's so many parts of me that make up the different portion of my life
some of them, i am real
some of them, i am just an expectations-fulfiller

i am not me all the time

i am not true

i lied, a lot



i like travelling more because i want to run away
run away from all these fakers in me

and i know one day i will be in that one place
where i enjoy what i'm doing
and i am just me

smiling laughing eating drinking sleeping - living, the real me

and people around me will embrace me the way i am

one day. some place. me and them.

i believe.




LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...