The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Monday 17 October 2011

One cursed day


I’m physically unstable, but whatever I said, comes truly from the bottom of my heart.
Said it. Meant it, learnt it.

I had a presentation this noon, and it sucks.

We are guided by this fucking lecturer into a hole she dug and in the end,
she said we're wrong from the whole beginning. fuckinggoddamnitWRONG

holy shit.

i couldnt talk to her and I end up god damn pissed.
we worried she might not grade fairly and yes, what we feared, turn out right on our face.

damn just because you don't have the technical knowledge that doesnt mean you get to just focus on what you do understand and ignore the rest alright!!! just, You can't just focus on what you know and expect more than what you can offer.

first we cant be honest in our evaluation form, and we even lose our right to remain silent. because we're threatened that if we dont do the form we will not get the grades. FINE. fuckyoucollege! i did the evaluation, covering my conscience, said you're performing fine yet HELL NO, you sucks...probably the worst lecturer ever.

second thing we are expected to prepare tutorial slides and all you did was sit there and comment. FINE. We did, and then you penalize everything and blamed us for not putting enough effort. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE THEN? CHOPPING SOME FRUITS AND MAKE YOUR DISGUSTING SALAD AND ACT LIKE ALL SO HEALTHY. and try to talk us through those so-called unhealthy food?WTF. who are you for so. You're old, and everybody knows it, bloody hell, you're just fear of death thats why.

Then we're at the point of exams and then you're running out of time. You threw all those answers for us and expect us to study on our own. and not forgetting to say the topics are VERY IMPORTANT and we must know it. oh yeah, you'd rather spend time perming your hair, doing your nails and not even plan your own teaching. HONEY, this is not the exclusive right of holding a PhD ok. You're not the only PhD, you're not as valuable as you thought. Because you're a slut, thats what makes you special and out-stand all others.

then now we're in the mid of semester. You take your own sweet time and drag the whole syllabus. You had us answer comprehension question when we're supposed to be doing calculations already! We're 2 weeks behind schedule, WE ARE ALWAYS BEHIND SCHEDULE. and all you did was fetch your daughter, take your umbrella, eat your salad, and do your nails. yeah, you're 100% slut.

and today's presentation, you tell everyone the correct answer and suppress all our things. OI, i consult you as i was doing and now you just turn your back and say, WRONG. what? I'm just a joke OR WHAT?! You can't teach the way you think it would work. honestly saying, you had me feel that you paid for your PhD and you're nothing of that standard.

As a lecturer, you don't worth my respects.
Respects are like confidence, you need to earn to own.
and you won't have mine forever.

You can't teach, that's a fact.

I'd rather believe google than your holy craps.
you are a disgrace, the school having you is a shame. yeah, my school is a shame
how can they make you such a position when you can't even pass knowledge to student?

Gosh! I was so pissed, but im over it slowly now.
can't do much.

at least this lesson taught me that im gonna meet this kind of useless creatures in future
they are above me, and they don't have a brain yet i can't do anything about it

right. They say having a temper like mine is gonna get me nothing but trouble. I'm sorry, if living a good life requires me to fake my real self, I'd rather live an average one. I was bornt original and I'm not gonna die a copy. I will make my way through life, I will continue to believe in my beliefs. I want to live this life the way I want, don't tell me what to do.

My mum sent me to school to learn, not imitating. I don't wanna live like you though it seem quite decent. Having a high pay job without the actual ability and no one dares to question you.

I'm sorry, i believe this is not something my mum will be proud of. I wanna be someone that is true.

the grade you've gave is low, freaking low.
i know i deserve more. but never mind, I will never beg  you for that, Im not gonna beg someone whom i don't even respect. I don't need your affirmation, having that is a disgrace. I know what I'm doing and I know what you're doing either.

You damaged the final dignity of you in me. Now, even the rubbish in bin worth more than you do.
at least they are recycle-able. you're hopeless.

They say we must adopt to situation.
but adopting isn't about changing the real you with force just to make sure you like the others
adopting should be the real you find a way to be within something without having to compromise being a true person as you always have been. I hate her, yet she has the right over me, of course I'm not going to do anything silly to revenge. I will not make any effort to give her a hard time, that's stupid, I'll leave it to the destiny as i know, her spoiled personality aint getting her anywhere good either.

I don't like you, that doesn't mean I'm gonna bring you trouble. Honestly saying, you don't worth a single percent of effort of mine. I make it clear that i don't like you and that only means, when you're in trouble, I will have to think twice on whether to save you or not. For example, if you're on fire, and I have a cup of water, I will drink it.

dear lecturer, please keep messing up. and watch me rule this world. one day, you will realize all those wrongs you're been doing. Let your guilty flood you. I will be in the middle of my life, enjoying every single moment. and never forget how betraying myself will damage my great life, you've made a good example.

you're another loser on my list and still counting.

tears, words, rude words, cries, complaints, The End--Been through.
Through it, im a better person, you're still that same old bitchy slut.

so long. you will be stuck in your room with your pathetic salad
and my life, its bout to set off to somewhere higher up.

tumblr_lt7b73m6W71qzd0p8o1_500.jpg (500×201)

I might think of you, when im at the top of my life.
thinking of what i've been through
thinking of what made me strong enough

then end everything with a smile.

it all ended now, you've made your choice, I've made mine.
we will not be on the same route. so bye. please don't show up again.


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...