The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Wednesday 2 November 2011

Time after time, in time.

tumblr_lcvcuxdvWH1qcfqju.gif (498×334)

I went for a movie
ever since car-broken incident
i've got it all re-think and decided that
i should enjoy my last semester
screw new cell
screw whatever-that-is-blocking-to-enjoy-like-a-boss

i think my eating gang in school should be happy to hear this
LOL
i believe they get a lil miserable when i say i quit food

NO. food PhD dont quit food
its my life, its in me, ITS MY DNA

i actually miss out their sushi bonanza session this afternoon
which they claim to have been SUPER-DELICIOUS
uh, my friends are like me, 
in our mind, EVERYTHING is delicious
ha.

sushi is not really my biggest obsession
im more interested in ramen and udon and sashimi
though i crave for sushi too

sorry, i tend to have tangle relationship with all food.

×teehee×


I was actually trying to discuss about the movie i watched
"In Time"
i read from somewhere about the movie before
and so it wasnt really surprising on the element of the movies

but i like the topic
"time"

personally, i do think it will get pretty damn scary
if i have a clock on me counting down my life

im super touched by the scene where justintimberlake's mum was running towards him
and in just 3 seconds distance
she time out

and die while throwing herself towards her son

thats a huge scene
i cant forget it even until now
LITERALLY, she is throwing herself into the arm of her son
as she stops breathing

and if not for the 30minutes she gave her son for a decent meal
she would have made it

tumblr_ltyyd5Z6IW1qmvnfwo1_500.png (500×375)

I actually dont know how should i rate this movie
i like the topic, but i dont like the storyline
the story was more busy creating robin hood and wonderwoman
than seriously discussing the time=money=life thing

too many left unsolved and open-ended

i like the topic
it made me think a lot
Time is their currency
but in a way, i think it hint obliquely on our reality

if you have more money, you live longer
for example, you have money, you can cure more diseases
and poor people, they die even for flu and coughs.

its the same afterall
i wish there will be a day where the world could achieve a balance
between money and nil bank account

i wish it could.


tumblr_ltujdeg9mZ1qh15clo1_500.jpg (500×302)

im gonna play some drama while figuring what movies to watch
though i dont know how long is this "TIME" thing gonna leave my mind

tumblr_lu0yumDyqp1qjm8l9o1_500.jpg (500×266)

i read from a friend's tweet today saying
"Go travel when you're young"

yea. my travel dreams are still there
high up in the sky

i really wanna get out of here
not like im bored or sick or fed up of it

im just, trying to make the most out of my life
i wannna live a whole different life every single day

im always on the change

tumblr_lu11xfAMj01qa2l2po1_500.jpg (473×551)

tumblr_ltzw2ndnaO1qdx37co1_500.jpg (500×328)


i wanna go out there, and make memories

tumblr_lq9n0ktoSc1qfs926o1_500.gif (500×281)

tumblr_ltze9ujrZV1qisxoao1_500.jpg (500×331) tumblr_ltze9ujrZV1qisxoao1_500.jpg (500×331)
tumblr_ltze9ujrZV1qisxoao1_500.jpg (500×331) tumblr_ltze9ujrZV1qisxoao1_500.jpg (500×331)

so i sort of made up my mind on my ACCA plan
i think im certain this time
i was swinging side to side
and that gets on my emotions terribly

and now i have 2 options left
which i convinced myself that i will be happy with

i need to make decisions anyhow

without regrets

i like how they say:
the route you chose, you gotta finished it even by knees

thats true
there comes a time that i have to choose my own directions

for me, its quite a hard decision to call for

but i've done the thinking
and know the position im standing

tumblr_lu07bmLKiE1qbxpeso1_500.jpg (500×333)

that should keep me depress or so for a lil while
because i throw away the dream i held for 4 freaking years

 tumblr_ls34xeTiZX1r3fkmzo1_500.gif (500×220)

tumblr_ltwtnbFrtk1qhlmqso1_500.jpg (500×320)

tumblr_ltr79nTGbk1r5b029o1_500.jpg (500×332)

i can never know what will the future me think
but regrets and hurts, they are meant to be
you cant live a life without hurts and regrets
you gotta do it and learn to deal with it

deeper inside, i think whatever my decisions are
it will never change what is written for me

i will still follow my destiny and if regrets is in the list
let it be

just, i don't wanna live today by worrying for tomorrows
i came to the world nude and bare, there's nothing to lose

i will live this life
and sometimes laugh for the stupidness in me

tumblr_ltzd049dR81qcri28o1_500.jpg (500×332)

keep focusing on my beliefs
and be sure damn that i dont waste a single second of those

tumblr_ltr4duWfkU1r1mmeuo1_500.jpg (500×331) tumblr_ltwt1bEWC41qhr0mho1_500.jpg (500×333)
tumblr_ltwt1bEWC41qhr0mho1_500.jpg (500×333) tumblr_ltr4duWfkU1r1mmeuo1_500.jpg (500×331)

till then.
Have a life, and have it full.

Enya - Only Time
Who can say
Where the road goes?
Where the day flows?
- Only time

Who can say why your heart sighs
as your love flies?
-Only time

And who can say why your heart cries
when your love lies?
-Only time

Who can say when the roads meet
that love might be
in your heart?

And who can say
when the day sleeps
if the night keeps
all your heart?

Night keeps all your heart

Who can say if your love grows
as your heart shows?
-Only time

And who can say
Where the road goes?
Where the day flows?
-Only time

Who knows............only time
Who knows...................
..............only time.....

tumblr_lu0na8NEAn1qzb7gjo1_400.jpg (363×500)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...