The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Friday 30 December 2011

word

Good Morning. its 4.45am right now at this very moment.
im up in the hostel, getting preps for my paper at 9.

its my first paper for the final semester.
its towards the end of 2011.

i dont know what i should feel
but somehow, i kinda have a rich-mixed feelings and emotions crossing all over me
and i find it hard to have it all sort out...

ANYWAY

the only thing im sure about right now, is i was pretty damn hungry
you read it right, WAS.

i was pretty hungry while ago where i told myself that
"okay, lets facebooktwitter for a lil and we eat."
and after 5 min, when im ready for the breakfast,
im no longer hungry...wtf.

i think facebook and twitter does feed me afterall
or else, EXPLAIN TO ME!

401612_2719117730527_1034546704_32962609_1649997609_n.jpg (720×960)

this wasnt recent, in fact it was pretty sometime-ago i guess
but i just miss the udon
at times, i brag bout i dont really have this passion for sushi
which i now would like to conclude tat im cool with sushi,
just, i dont have EXTRA-passion over it like most people do...

my sister love japanese food though
she got tempted whenever i tell her bout any jap.food i had
................

386650_10150486395855690_754050689_8558416_1172945186_n.jpg (541×420)

this is my food friend
some companion of mine during my penang food hunting
we would do whatever it takes when it comes to food

i enjoy everytime we go all wild in describing the food we had
and the time we madly tag each other on facebook upon the food we had

mum and peeps 'round me always complaint my life is too enjoyable being a student
but somehow i do take the stand that, i should enjoy my life every single moment
i dont wanna look back 10 years later and realize my study life was hectic

there're more to learn than just academical knowledge in real life
i love who i am right now and i enjoy being it.

in short, attitude does matter.


(i was telling my roommate yesterday, that, if you're happy, everything will be just fine.)

(still true.)

Heart life.

First day of exam, me here, signing off. PEACE.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...