The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Thursday 5 April 2012

doing better?

my laptop screen has been in a diva mode for quite sometime
the screen is line-dancing at the bottom part for.......a long time.
yesterday, could it be too tired or something, it shivers.
the area of line dancing covers 97% of my screen
with naked eyes, it actually looks more like shivering
but i understand my laptop, that's line dancing.

tumblr_m0frxoJyv21qdxmsmo1_500.jpg (500×333)

urm and i officially got a new nephew yesterday and a new niece today.
well, im excited cause to me, its like getting 2 new everlasting toy.

tumblr_m1k1p1X54G1rpp450o1_400.gif (298×199)

******************************************



i went to sushi king for that RM2 sushi bonanza thingy on monday
after a long day of P2 consolidation lesson

what freaks me out is that the sushi sucks
rice aint rice, sashimi aint no sashimi, unagi...taste like a fuckin cold ice

at first i thought it was my problem
for P2 class is hardly a joyful thing

whatever.
i hardly get the mood to eat after classes
those classes effortlessly made me feel like the dumbest creature in the world
its like, i feel like scratching my hair off and yell at myself.

before all these, i was someone who wouldnt stress out
but now, all i ever wanted was some quality sleep

those nights that i'd stare at the stars and free imagination?
they are gone. since dont know when

every single day, im afraid of something
every single day, im speechless to everything

if i quit tweeting, i think my brain will get over-loaded
i have thoughts in my mind, but i wasnt that keen to tell out anymore

these days, im bringing my own lunchbox to school most of the time
i got frustrated of eating the same food everyday
leaving the air-conditioned class, exposed under extreme hot sun with almost boiling temperature
and back to a freezing class with massive brain usage required

wtf. im sick of it.
plus, my lunchbox tastes good.

so most of the time, i will stay in the class, alone
finish my lunch slow and enjoyable, #likeasir

actually i came it here with something i'd like to blog about since last week
but im so not used to the not-my-laptop's keyboard
plus, the chinese input software aint my usual one

lets just pray i'd get my laptop back soon.

as a sneak peak, the topic i wanted to blog was actually some inspiration i got the other day
well, last week i went to this tesco after school to get the last 2 mcdonalds spongebob toy
since its after class, and its actually the last day of class for that week
i took my own sweet time wandering around the groceries to see what i can use for my lunchbox
as i was lining up at the cashier, there's like 4 foreign workers ahead of me
they werent buying much, but insisted to pay separately,
like, each paying once with his own goods

the last foreign worker right in front of me was rather quiet, compared to his mates
he didnt talk much, instead he silently put on those stuffs for the cashier one at a time
if i were his mates, this is the type of person that i'd bully

finally its his turn to pay, he flashed out his wallet,
which is where im strike with the so-called inspirations

the purse look rather new, like something you get from pasar malam
at around rm5-rm10.

and inside the purse, its empty, except money.
like a few RM10 notes and thats all.

take out your own wallet and just glance through!!
what do you have?

identity card? driving license? random member cards?
debit/credit card? atm card? name cards?
movie tickets? crashed receipts?
syiling? pictures of you love-ones?
many more.....

but look what he's got

only money,which is considered rather less for me.

when you're outside working
and you have an empty wallet
its like a reminder that,you're here for money
you have no family and friends and home here to support you

just fuckin work and send money back home.

this is life man, this is real life.

nothing like teen-drama where there's always a rich people to the rescue
no. in life, you are all by yourself.
it isnt cruel, it is just the way it is
you are the one who expected too much.

tumblr_m1yj3duCVD1qamdb1o1_500.jpg (500×500)



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...