The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Sunday 20 May 2012

Om

as tough as life may seem, its towards the end of may
tomorrow would be the start of my mock exam

turning back to February, i was still excited for the intensive class
slowly the excitement turned into stress and lost

now its almost the end of everything

I would say I'm still the same person who started this blog
that one same person who only want to be contented and happy for her life

Many people will point on your nose saying you shouldnt this, you coudnt that
well, im me. unless you've live a day of life as me, or your argument will always be invalid

don't go round judging people. they don't like it. you won't like it.


Jai Guru Dev. Om
Nothing's gonna change my world.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...