The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Monday 22 October 2012

我只是敢不同

tumblr_maoqwfhiFA1r2c5two1_500.jpg (500×339)

At a certain point in life, you will be shocked of how aggressively your desires grow
its like climbing up a staircase that you just have to keep on going
satisfaction won't come until you reach at least the next floor
you will start asking yourself since when did you get so un-contented?
tumblr_mavl0l3rNS1qbxpeso1_500.jpg (500×750)

Visit the magical kingdom of "what if" they say
and i did, just as how i was told

there is so many things that i want, so many that i myself is shame away from my un-contentment or, pure greed.
i grew up as someone who has a wild travel-the-world dream
i start having list of places i must go since i was 7 or 8
tumblr_mbxzftzIAQ1rcl1c8o1_500.jpg (497×750)tumblr_mbzyx0seyo1qz6fvao1_500.jpg (500×750)


looking through those people i have looked up to
a huge proportion of them are the ones who fight or promote "independence"
basically all of them

i have came across questions of settle down
urm, seriously, settle down isn't something i have thought of
in many ways, i don't find myself being a home-person
its not like i hate stick around the house, or i am outgoing, neither both, neither.
just that, at times, i feel like i have a mission to go out and see the world

For some people, settle down is their ultimate dream,
but for me, the whole world is a packed-almost-overflowed opportunity basket
many don't understand the reason i want to travel
and i didnt understand entirely as well,
until my visit to Bali.

Like everyone, Bali is always a place for tourist
At the very last day of my stay in Bali, we went to a place with nothing but huge leftovers from the ancient
black, brick, huge, buildings.
situated on a floor of green, right beneath a sky of blue
i stood at the very middle of that place, look upon the sky

and i smile.

for that one second, i appreciate that i am alive.
for that one second, i wanna help everyone else in this freaking world.
for that one second, i ....... just know that i have to keep on travelling.

tumblr_m86ktk3ZN01r2m53po1_500.png (500×313)

Everyone has their own dream, a vision you had that you will give in everything for it to come true

if you ask me one thing that i am truly proud of myself,
its that i have been non other than myself.
looking back at those silly mistakes i have made, though humiliating,
but step by step, i becomes who i am now.

i have seen people struggling hard to live other's expectations,
as well as those who spent their lives trying to compete with everybody else.

I might have been one of those, and had the most painful days ever.
to have me now, finally figured out who i  really am and create life stories that I myself is proud of.

tumblr_m8556oaf9L1r2m53po1_500.png (500×313)
I know these regrets, and have had some of those,
when i end my primary school, my high school, and college days
for things that i could have done, for people that i could have been close to

its all behind me now, too far away to reach and too far away to change
One regret i have for my college days is that i never be all serious for a presentation
most of those times, i just try to talk off the presentation and never took any of those seriously
I was nervous and all, but it just never occur to me that i want to show my profession in those presentations

and throughout my study life, i've never taken any subject seriously
I hardly, or even never, wanted a distinction for any subject
i had in mind that student is my part time job that i don't quite like it,
i regard myself as a traveler.

tumblr_m8lh2aKHNG1qjju5co1_500.jpg (500×320)

but its all behind me now.
i have to head on before i my future get behind me too.

if there is only one thing that i still have power over, is my future.
what's done is done, moving on is my only option.

for my past, who have been a fun ride on roller-coaster,
and for my present, who have been a daring explorer,
and for my future, who will be more and more splendid.

cheers to that

tumblr_mc84nz2UxV1qbd6qwo1_500.png (500×500)

我不是叛逆的想要证明什么
我只是敢不同,人生就是一错再错,错完了再重头
青春是人生的实验课,错也错得很值得

因为勇敢的去梦,所以义无反顾的去实践

对我来说,全世界都有我的可能

你是否曾经在生活的瞬间恍惚的遇见曾经的自己?
而你是想要鼓励他 还是点醒他?
但你又是否想过,你的无法完成有没有可能是因为你的不够勇敢?

我曾经在街上看见一个女孩,长得跟我差不多,
吃着我曾经那么喜欢的巧克力
她的眼睛似乎在喧闹的大街搜寻着什么
那个当下,我好想走过去给她一个拥抱
因为当初那个孤单的我真的好希望能够有一个鼓舞
因为当初的那个我其实好害怕好害怕
怕这不知道的一切
怕,自己什么都没有完成

如果当初有人给我那样的一个拥抱,
也许今天的我身上不会有那么多武装

tumblr_mc9odiExhk1qin1hao1_500.jpg (500×331)

"Nothing's gonna change my world,
nothing's gonna change my world,
nothing's gonna change my world,
nothing's gonna change my world......"

Jai Guru Dev. Om



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...