The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Monday 5 November 2012

Just a great deal of memories I will always look back to

155384_10151223178210690_629665258_n.jpg (604×453)

Convocation lasted until today, for me.

Everyone have done so much to help make sure i have one hell of a great convocation
Family, sisters, chingu, friends.

It was just as tiring as i thought, no, even more tiring i guess.
but then, this is the first ever time I feel that huge happy and satisfaction out of tiredness.

More on that when I have time to sort out the thoughts.

On top of all these, I just love the people who stayed around me.
Thank you people, thank you life, thank you god.

and LeeKahInn, here we are again, 
on another junction of your life.

Go Have Fun. 

and never forget those people who care
and care for them as much as possible
because if anyone were to worth the last breathe of yours for their smile
it would be these people.


533804_10151224740925690_1839513100_n.jpg (604×453)


"Who would have known how bitter sweet these could taste?"
--QuietlyFantastic, 4 years and still counting.







schoolmates, classmates, teachers, friends,
every now and then, we say goodbye
but there are some long goodbyes that you will never see an end to

Compared to that leekahinn who first stepped in here
I have changed so much, and I'd say I have been someone better off
I love my life more now
whether the school did intentionally guide,
I sure did find some good days back in here

Just a great deal of memories I will always look back to

I've graduated now.

who would have known?

-QuietlyFantastic-





LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...