The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Friday 28 February 2014

so no one told you that it was gonna be this way

I hardly write about my friends now huh?
Just occasionally mention here and there,
I’ve been meaning to write about my colleagues, the good ones
Those whom I took in as friends, and appreciate them as much as possible

What happen to my usual friends?
Yellow submarine is still here, with everyone floating here and there
And as always have been, I still thankgod for having them as friends
And enjoy sharing awkward funny shy stories with them

We’d talk at least a lil almost daily
I can rant about basically anything, without telling them the whole stories
Now that I think, we have never reach a point where the 3 of us is sunk in the sea of negativity
There will always be 1 or 2 there to flow in the positivity for the one who rant

Oh yes, all of us yell in there from time to time
Because how people around us is on the graph with gradual increase in stupidity

I will go there and swear my ass off and curse the whole world

We always say that if anyone ever retrieve our chat history, we’d be dead meat
We basically talk really mean behind many people.. or their facebook to be precise

The thing is, you see, if you’re stupid, you don’t have to prove to me that you are really stupid.

Well, since yellow submarine has become part of my life, i guess it lose its shine and has then become so normal in my life, i dont bother to tell about.. i mean, there we are, and that’s how we are.


So then same goes to my dearest food friends

Except we don’t really catch up as much as per in yellow submarine

But then again, that’s just how we have been all the while
I can’t rant in both places, copy and paste meh

We’re working on our long-awaited graduation trip,
Right after we have left school for like 2 and a  half year..
I know right, but that’s just how we roll~

No actually, its just how JOANNE roll.


So yea, food friends, we be waiting and waiting..
2 and a half year also we can wait already, why not more right?


Ahhh~ I enjoy talking about my friends


Ooh ooh! My book friend!
My one and only friend who actually have a weird passion over books
And the only friend whom I have gone to a bookfair with

I still remember tangzhilin’s face when I happily show her a book I have been wanting for far too long..
It was this icy cool face with LITERALLY NO EXPRESSION

And Joc’s face when I say I go all pok gai because of the recent book fair thingy.
It was this what-world-are-you-from face

Not like I enjoy that, but as a friend, we are not identical to each other,
We just share some really weird things in common and that’s more than enough for us to friend the whole thing up

So book friend and I are nothing similar too

I actually have met people who told me that book friend and I do not look like 2 person who would click
UH YA, I’m making friends, not twins...

Damn who the hell click with the mirror?!

So book friend, i just mentioned her a few days before
It was us, melacca, and unstoppable desire to be just us

Speaking of her, she is going on another just-her trip
And I couldnt just drive to the destination, so i’ll have to pass this one..

Have fun my friend, i’ll be expecting stories.


At this point, I confess, blogging at work is the only good part of my usual working day

I just cannot resist, I flip open the Ms. Word and I start talking to myself
And the next moment, lunchtime!

Woo best!

Ya right, and then I’ll have to rush my ass off the whole freaking afternoon..


Whoa i scroll through my recent posts and coulndt help but, WHOA! ALL THESE ARE SO RANDOM

Omgoodness leekahinn, we are back to how we used to be during internship...
Oh oh... ohh....


I’ve been reluctant to use ‘dreaded’ to describe how i go by the days
No, definitely no..

I mean, the last thing I could at least do is to not give up right?
At least I still expect something out of the days

I actually wanted to talk about 2 things when I woke up this morning..

With my memory, i manage to secure one, but i had a wrong start and gone a complete different direction.. so I will just go on until somewhere somehow sometime


So back in high school, i have this bunch of friends, we call ourselves 613
(until this day, i would be extra sensitive with this 3 figures)
(like on the cars, or the digital clock, or payment voucher numbers or so)
(I miss us)

So I wanted to talk about this, not like out of the blue, but because the series ‘Friends’I’ve been watching
I crossed the part where Emily had Ross to not see Rachel again and is making him move and stay away

For 613, we were all brats back then, young and dreamy, only seventeen.
I thought we would keep in touch longer than we had
And now, there is only 3 of us in this yellow submarine

I should have seen that coming, for the boys start to fall for the girls and you know, the teenage hormones kicks in, things go all awkward and weird

We had a handicapped-gathering in a friend’s house during CNY
I am the representative of yellow submarine, and i fellt TERRIBLY AWKWARD
Awkward and sad actually, how did we end up so awkward?

I was sitting there eating the food, and years ago we gather around the table and make nonsense jokes
What’s wrong? I kept asking myself

There is this one friend, that I barely talk to now, which was the chauffeur for most of our outings
Damn we used to be in his/lin’s car and live a life of a 17 the 17 way!
And all our interactions was he asking me, ‘so you work in JB now?’
Which ended with me nodding and say ‘yea..’

I didn’t even have the courage to ask back
AND I KNOW THAT IS RUDE

I just can’t stand the feeling of friends now strangers!

I felt awfully pathetic sad and all about this

Then there is this another friend whom I also stopped interact with years ago
We used to talk a lot back in high school, and we even stuck around during the early years in the college
She began asking me about my life, just real casual hi-bye kind you know?

At that point, I thought I was gonna die suffocating from awkwardness

If there is any nightmare that I fear the most, is that when one day, chingulin n chinguyan became like that
People like them who know too much about me, suddenly don’t care anymore
And one day we will walk pass each other, and let ONLY the shoulder touch
That is my worst worst worst EVER nightmare...

And the other day I began writing about 613
I wrote about our days in high school
And I had a real great time even at reminiscing those silly conversations

But I couldn’t continue

Am I suppose to go on and end it with us parted and became strangers?
Or should I fake up a happy ending?

The thing is, this whole friendship thing, I don’t want it to end.
I refuse to accept the fact that it ended JUST LIKE THAT.

Nothing happen, just everyone moved on
And all i have is an empty room with lotsa torn memories

That sucks.

(I should really get back to work)




(damn hell I should)



(ahhh i can afford another quarter hour)



(wey this is blogging, not slacking right?)


(whats with the slogan buildinga better working world?)

(well in a better working world, I BLOG)




So ya, the 613 the memories
Ain’t that sad or whatttttt!

My best form 5 days was spent with them
10 years from now, or 50 years from now
I would wanna sit down with them in a circle and talk about lives, and time flies kinda thing

I wish we could







and my dear yellow submarine, my dear food friends, my dear book friend and my dear colleagues,
I GIVE YOU A BIG BIG HUG AND A 90DEGREE SALUTE TO HAVE CHOSE TO STAY IN MY LIFE. 

terima kasih banyak banyak





and Ross, WE HATED EMILY!

(nope, no just saying, I FUCKING MEAN IT)


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...