The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Friday 12 December 2014

laughters

Good day.
Hope this email finds you well.
Aaaaannnnnddd, I’m out of my mind.
Hey you, its been long since I last came.
What happened to the leekahinn who always comment on her life? I wonder
Oh ya right, she is busy going through the bumpy road ahead

I didn’t want anything that is bad to be in my memory bank… you know, like how they only keep the gold in the vault, have you ever seen anyone who keep shit in the vault? No one keep shit in the vault….

But I think different now. Probably because bad days are all I have now.
If I ignore these bad days, I ain’t got nothing left.

It’s not like it’s all terrible horrible and vegetable
I made friends here. Like real friends in life that I care for. Like real friends that I’d like to know what happened to them 10 years from now.

I have friends. I have friends who feel just as uneasy as I did.

There is this day, where I was super smashed down by the day. And as usual, I was there on the messenger with the friends. We were exchanging those things about our days, and I guess I sounded really bumped. At one point, she actually says ‘Let’s go for dinner to make you feel better. The dinner will be real good.”

I never tell, but it was a really nice move.
I never have much friend.





LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...