The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Friday 12 December 2014

well. Apparently

I thought of the time after the protest.
We went and say goodbye to Jorge Ally and others. Forgive I only remember names of these 2.
Sarah came up and told us Nelson went back to his family, and that he asked her to pass this to me:
“You are a badass.”

I was stunt. Never expected that on my face I guess?

I must have looked so very lost, Sarah further stressing “It’s a compliment! Means he thinks you’re really awesome.”

Until today, thinking of that makes me happy.. I never have much compliments growing up.
And definitely not this “you’re sucha badass!!” kind

Honestly? I am flattered.

I wonder what people would think if they see the protesting girl now working another overtime heavy job

There is always a song that goes round my head from time to time,
It was a hit few years back and it just got stuck
Its goes like this: “SOMEBODY ONCE TOLD ME THE WORLD IS GONNA RULE ME”
I don’t even remember the next sentence but apparently (hey Noah!) I am




LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...