The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Sunday 5 April 2015

She is a fighter

I was trying to clear my junk-mail in box.
I had a 1,500++ number of unread.
Gosh, Junk mail is a thing.

So i was clearing all the way through it,
feeling accomplish as this one task is finally progressing
resolution, CHECKED! mate!

it was all good until I get to the part where I was looking for jobs.
So many turn down, so many
I still feel hurt.

All in all, i never told this to anyone, but i did not start working in jb all *expect*
i felt ashamed of myself.

all those rejects, all those negativity,
they haunt me even in audit

Though it really is a job hunt kind of syndrome,
except mine lasted a lot longer than i'd expected.

Sooner or later I'm gonna dive right back into that spiral of job hunting.


I've been keeping a diaries. for weeks?
no more daily rants here.
would be more like massive thoughts elaboration.

seriously, I can't wait until I'm like 200 yrs old and re-reading all my post entries


Living life a moment at a time eh?

Max from 2 broke girls helps me see that struggler in me.
She is a fighter.


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...