The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Friday 9 October 2015

Yesterday I saw a lion kiss a deer

As I sit in here at my table in the office, I felt misplace.
I thought I wanted a different job.
You know, like a different country, different horizon, different life, different world.

I watched a video last night about a baby getting his hearing aid for the first time.
His eyes almost popped.

For months I have been in a deep deep valley of disappointments, and this video worked its way in like a little spark. For probably the first time, I saw light.

I cried. A lot. Ever since, I realize I am a very pathetic person.
The kind that doesn’t deserve pity.

I realize all these struggle, started since the day I mentally die.
I forget when, but its like my consciousness has have enough.

I wanted to convey gratefulness and apologies to my parents.
I thank the both of you for relentless understandings, on your rebellious daughter.
Now that I have met more people, it strike me as of how much you have tried to be understanding.
Its never a reason to blame if we never grew close, its just, I felt really bad because I ruined your chances to have a heart-felt daughter.

Sometimes, I see my friends have these little special routines with their mums. They’d share makeups, they’d talk about daily life, they’d share, a lot of their daily lives with their mums. Well I don’t. And I don’t know how to.

Many people prescribe me as unfriendly before they know me. And from there, they just don’t wanna know me anymore. And it never had been an issue to me until I realize it might be the same case with my parents also.

What its like to raise your kid but never get to understand them?

I picture raising kids like raising your own friend. You let them run their own life, but you wish you could stay close.

Leekahinn, why do you have to distant yourself like all the time?

Maybe its unfair to say I never miss home, more like, I never felt that I have left.

Because it has been pretty much the same thing.

Only sometimes, I miss the TV at home.

But other than that, I don’t really feel the need of a physical appearance of my home.

Its in me. And as long as my parents are reachable through phone/ social media, anywhere, is my home.

Sometimes, when you are alone in a land of strangers, you feel lonely. Or Rather, I felt lonely.
But somehow, I talked myself through and believed that I will be a loner for the rest of my life, and so I better suck that up.
So I shut the fuck up, cry myself to sleep, and wake up another person, who is now stronger and never feel lonely or scare.

I am scared of all sort of animals, basically anything with eyes, or fur, or hair, or slimy-ness.

But if I were to be locked in the dungeon with any of these, I wouldn’t surrender.

Life turned me into a fighter and unfortunately, life forgot to turn off the dreamer part of me.

Every now and then, I picture a full frame photo, with everyone I have ever heard of or came to know.

I like to picture each of them at the best of their smile.

It makes me felt like this world is probably not that bad.

I used to label myself as an optimist. Now, I am not sure if I’m pessimist or depression.





LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...