The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Wednesday 2 July 2008

Keep your Hands off me!!!

D for damn the hell off bull shit.

19岁的人,还在写同意书。

God damn bull shit!

Fuck off you idiot!

Damn such bull shit hell!

C for childish you rubbish!

Don’t try to tell me what’s right, for me!

I don wanna waste my time.

Shut up! Shut up!

Whatever you do, you think its special!!!!

But you know I know she know we know that

YOU’RE NOT!!!!

Get out of my way.

It’s like I m the one you loved to hate BUT

NOT TODAY!!!!


Nothing you say today, is gonna bring me down!

Its all a big show! Its all about you!!!!!!

You always stand to point my mistake!

And put it on my face!

SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Fuck off you damn hell idiot!

Bustard!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...