The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Wednesday 2 September 2009

take a lil' time, stop for a lil' while, get the balance right.

Awh….i’m here breathing the air in cyber world. And for some sick fuck shit reason, my slow as hell line failed to connect again and again. Oh god, please be nicer to me, this is THE DAY you know….

Well, as per what had been the tradition, today is the day after 1st September and its pretty much close with exams. I’ve the most significant thing of the day in my fridge. Its from my mum, trust me, i’m at the most surprised when she suggested so.

Oh my goodness…I’ve reconnected for at least 10 times. Fine, this post is definitely not a smooth 1 huh..What? to punish me for abandoning the cyber part of my quietly fantastic Life?

Argh….F.U.C.K. Line sucks man! Shit to the hell.

Ok, lets see, there are 24 hours a day…. I slept at 4am last night(or should I say, this morning?)…4-11am.So, I actually closed my eyes and left myself unconscious for 7 hours as a way to let the time flow JUST LIKE THAT? I’ve got only 13++ hours left now. Spare some time for my FA, that makes me approximately NO TIME TO SPOIL MYSELF throughout the day.

What does this show? Erm, I’d say, it means so freakin much.

1. Don’t be too eager to see the world with naked eyes, some times of yours would stay permanent.

2. FA text is so not a good mate of the day.

3. Sleeping is a need regardless how meaningful the day is.

I’m still reconnecting and I’m sick with it.

I am going for TV and maybe later, if the mood of blogging strikes me again.

Look for a meteor and make your wish.

It by-passes the world in a beautiful angle, people will wish good for you.

My wish?

I wanna stop being a lose-fearing person. The more I’m getting this way, the more I hated myself.

Alright, I know my wish is easy and simply by seeing a psychologist or psychiatrist.

Still, I never stop being quietly fantastic.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...