The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Friday 8 January 2010

awhh...how sweet to see dumb-ass exchange Xmas with each together...!!! haha! stupid people enjoy their stupidity in a stupid way..! oops! am i too straight for this? NO! dumb-ass never get it!


This is what i commented under my facebook status after seeing a lot of people practicing the exchange gifts during Christmas.

I swear i wasn't trying to imply anything, but it seems like the no-brainers of my class fit themselves into the "dumb-ass" like....AUTOMATICALLY!
One of them went asking a friend of mine about it....He asked my fren "am i that dumb to organize the exchange gift?"
than my fren asked him, "how you know kahinn is referring to you all?"

his reaction:"OH? that means she is not talking about me?"

bahahahahahaha! is this not funny or what?
He is not even sure who or what i am saying, immediately he fit himself into the seat!
HOW STUPID! SEE? its not that i wanna call them dumbass, but they really acted so!


To be frank, I'm so shocked! and that's not the end of it.
I went back hostel and scroll down through my friend list, it appears that the no-brainer is not in it.
OWH! did he stalked me all the while or.....one of maybe his friend saw it and tell him?
whatever it is, i must say i am FUCKIN stunned!

I am still wondering where he got my status from.....
well...dumbass like him, i really sighss.
thank goodness he's not doing Advance Dip,
leave leave leave all you dumbos!
get outta my life and gets yourself one.


dumbos, you just don't ROCK as i do.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...