The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Tuesday 27 April 2010

Goo-dy-bye


I feel bad. I know I shouldn't.

Sis Ai Ling gave birth to her baby. and I have to go and take care of XueRou and ah di..
BUT i feel like going out eating with Yanying and that back-from-canada-long-time-no-see CherSiong more..haizz..well, I have to go and help out.

They have been so nice to me. I can't took off the bridge like that. AND I know that, I know it all the while.
Thats why I emo.
I can't meet up my friend and fail to risk my life with her being the driver.
I can't watch Ice Kacang Puppy Love with my beloved friend anymore.
I can't see Karyn for one last time before she left this friday.

I hate it. I've got so many plans this week.

Things just go wrong whenever they feel like so, ignoring how disappointed, regret, or even mad one can get.
I hate scheduling things, because I hate even more the feeling of schedule being interrupted, even worst, CORRUPTED.

haizz, I'm a bad sister. because I emo when my sisters need my help.
well, please let me emo a bit. I can't go online for 2 weeks and even more.
I'm missing my friends already.

The only thing I can ask for now? maybe a good dream...

DAMNIT, i really dunno why i get so emo..zz!


my friendsza, I will be disappearing for quite some time.
and I will miss all of you, each and everyone of you.
and to my blog, sorry, starve yourself, but don't die.












Feeling really exhausted.
no mood for anything, everything.
Please just give me nothing else but many good night sleepssssss...!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...