The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Friday 25 June 2010

情义我心知


我的朋友我的朋友
我亲爱的朋友

When I'm RICH, I live like Paris Hilton.
When I'm POOR, I live like one more cent spent, I will DIE right away.
but regardless of which situation I'm in,
I have the same people beside which I pronounced as FRIENDS.

They made me feel rich even I'm soooooooo DEADLY broke.
and, one more thing,
The Billionaire Game is GREAT.

I now learnt that there will be no end and no top in this world.
Things turn upside down when it goes out of balance.

Just live on positively.
and Sun will SHINE on us.

I had my very own friend-customized Convocation today.
If Gradualist should  have their token of appreciation which is the flowers, from their loved ones,
I think I've got mine today.

A normal afternoon that I feel nothing but good.


I've got no pictures to show up here.
because I'm not the photographer.


朋友们,就像我们刚刚一起看的戏那样
“情义我心知” 




最多我当杜文泽咯~好朋友嘛!系唔系先??

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...