The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Thursday 23 September 2010

gar tau mor. gunting itu rambut.

I cut my hair.
after deep deep DEEP consideration
I was like, wanna cut ar? serious? ARE YOU SANE LEEKAHINN?
dunno why.
I always have this phobia over saloon....
I suffer insomnia a night before the hair cut
maybe that's why I hadn't been cutting my hair since...CNY maybe?
I'm afraid to, like, urm.....DISCUSS with the stylist about the hair I wanted
and I'd rather let it grow into a big messs
like bushes,so i can proudly tell the me in mirror that,
"hey look! you go green!"

and I picked up 2 books of 9blades sent over by my uncle all the way from Johor
<<猎命师>>
lalala~
I've started reading one of it
Its actually kinda..comic-like
and non-comician like me makes me wonder why am i so into it.
well. whatever.
hair cut checked!
and hoping, It will bring good mood and luck this semester.
=)

oh, and Dajie, you know have a company when mama is scolding your hair..
mine is somehow the same concept as yours!

alright.
some pictures to be shown.
allow me
(damn, i wanna sound formal)


so this is my hair right now:
the shampoo the saloon using smells really nice
probably because of that smell
I have a loyalty customer.
way to go
the hair is actually normal
i know
but i just grew to like it
and, since i'm so scared of talking to stylist,
i brought a picture along.
saved in my phone.
like what i used to do when i wanted to cut that old mushroom head
thanks to that mushieroomie head
my cousin decided to forget my name and pronounced me
"mushroom head cousin"

okay.
I decided to share the picture i showed tat stylist
dun laugh until I know you laugh.
the model is 3746187472365198763981237109 times different from me.
i know that.
so just have a look, and laugh somewhere else:

LAUGH SOMEWHERE ELSEEEE!


and some picture to urr...neutral back the atmosphere
books!
猎命师传奇
十五 十六



favourite video:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...