The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Wednesday 22 September 2010

Throwing all tracks into playlist and listening to them randomly is another way of remembering the good old days



Half way through editing photos from Kuala Sepetang.
been there with family
feel like it is in connection with pulau pangkor
where chinese is the majority
well, maybe that's why this 2 places are so alike to me

school gonna reopen next week.
what kind of tertiary education centre have semester break of TWO weeks?
people counted with months k!

And every time I started my holiday,
i'm always busy saying goodybye with friends few days at the beginning.
and i get to enjoy the holiday ALL BY MYSELF.

WHO NEED HOLIDAYS WHEN YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO SPEND IT WITH SOMEONE ELSE????

and the best damn thing is, the short and freaking holiday for my college
is always that short that i can never forget which lecturer I hated

oh god, have I ever say it here that there's a lecturer last semester that continously hate-me looking?
ok, lets make it short
there's a YOUNG female lecturer teaching something I hate. and da, SHE HATES ME, a lot.
maybe more that a lot.

I actually planned to mail her something this holiday
but i ended up not.
because the time i decided so was when i think she is ok with comments
and the time i'm certain of doing so was when she told us she will not be seeing us this coming sem

BUT NOW!
right before the exam start, i learn that she is......$#^&$*^&^T.....just something totally different from what i've expected.

SO I DIDNT SEND

and with the screw-up level i've done in her paper
she's gonna eat me alive this new semester

haizzz....I never know what have I done to earn this
but damnit, WHY MUST SHE HATE ME AMONG 4 CLASSES OF PEOPLE??!

nightmares just by thinking i'm seeing her again.
and i have to act like i respect her a lot. EWWW!
leekahinn is a FAKER! fake fake fake!

sometimes I just hope "block" features like MSN and Facebook were real
just a click and "phoof!" you're gone forever until I allow you back or....system down.

there's ton lots of people i intended to block
haizz....

I actually wanna say something to do with me losing one of my once-BEST-friend.

but not now. some other time after I'm confident of telling it out without too straightforward

just later.

I'm done with photos from Kuala Sepetang.
the food was like...AWHHHH! seducing..especially with the price.

I'm thinking of what else to write
because i feel sad of just ending this post like this
and......the photos are not done uploading YET.


saw a lot of people celebrating mooncake festival
and i was like....I didn't even know it was today.
until i see those news feed and those photos
my mum asked me why am i home and she supposed to hear me hanging out at friend's place

ha. my mum. she likes to ask me why don't I hang out when I'm home,
and ask me to be home when I'm out.
yea yea yea...I give those impression of poor self-management

to my parents, lecturers, or even some friends
they just couldn't help thinking I'm someone with poor self management
well. yea, thats cool
at least I'm kinda like covered under this fake truth

am having a new wish this recent
I wanna be on a train that brings me somewhere far far away.
Where affordable.
Where I will sleep on the train and wake up with the sunlight kissing my face
and I will have butter croissant plus a cup of hot chocolate
and I will bring my bags and started walking around and finally,
i will reach a hotel
and somebody will be there waiting for me as a surprise
I shouted, I ran to that person.
we hugged. we smiled. I weep.
then the person tell me stories and give me a big cheesecake

what a long and precise dream,
yea, when I'm free, I design, or should I say decorate?, whatever
i, urm....., design my dream and add in bits by bits all those details

afterall, i just want a sweet escape..


my grandma is cute.



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...