The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Tuesday 21 September 2010

You........are, the ONLY exception







All my friends left.
and I'm here all alone to feel the miserables and the empty

I sent her off at the airport.
I sent her off at the busstop.
I met her few times before she left.

and thats how things reach a comma
I stood and see around
nothing seems to be familiar
and there I fell
into this big hole of emotions

I'm suffocating
and I cry in between

"What's with crying" they ask
"Nothing, I'm just hoping for some consolation" I answered
".....well. COOL" they replied
"good luck" they added.

I stopped crying and stared at them
"................"
"........................"
".............................................................."

"oh hey, why don't you just continue staring at me and never remember that you were crying?"

WHo are they?
my imaginary friends that is.



I do miss my friends.
you know, like when you suddenly been thrown into a chance of going wild in your mind
you started moving backwards and get amazed by memories
Like watching an old film
Like listening an old song
NOTHING BEATS!

and you will smile
and maybe send an sms to those knowing your names
some craps or just a smiley face

because you want to share with them the joy
of having them in your life

and also to have time without them around
to remember bit by bit the moments they were there

the laughters
the songs
the people
the atmosphere

and you never feel PRESSURED remembering these
cause you know
this are no memories,
they are what you are.


** People going through hard times in life
are similar to the iron being burned in the fire
we get to be taught of when where and how to soft down.**


There's always that one night
where no matter what happen
you just know and for sure that
those moments you had together with your friends
they last forever
and no matter what happens in the winter
2012
or
the day after tomorrow,
that one night, will be all the warms and temperature you need.


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...