The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Tuesday 26 October 2010

didnt really planned to blog
as i was SUPPOSED to do some assignment stuffs.
but i read that.
i miss my friends. ya. thank god i had friends.
reading posts
spending time remembering my pass
how did i make it here with these people

got a call today
when i'm actually lost in between some issues
its good to hear your voice my friend
well i know you know i'm not going to do any help in your situation
still very glad you called

i'm still considering those issues
but then, i know i'll have it figured out
when the time comes
all these things bothering me right now, i'll just let go.
don't rush to the conclusion.

I checked my blog archive just now and yea
i realized i only have 11 posts on September.
kinda rare.
for i used to have an average of 20 for each months.
what happened during september?
I was feeling terrible loneliness in me.
yea
then friends keep in touch
then i got it all figured
lol

i really misses my friends.


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...