The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Monday 25 October 2010




library again. been seriously considering marrying with the library.
BAH! joking of course.

ohnofreaking waysss!
am now doing a quiz in facebook, title: what city should i settle in?
when i was young, (till now still),
i have been dreaming of leaving here, and go overseas.
like you know, UK...US....Aus...Paris...
and i know, for facts that everyone has this lil dream.
but some woke up fast, some haven, some never.

and this recent, i have been thinking of Shanghai.
I like it, and why? great, very lame, but urm, its because that one drama and also i have this unexplainable thing with china's accent. i don't know, but i just grew to like it more and more.

If i were to come across any china-accent page or passage,
I'd always read it out loud over and over again....really, REALLY like it man!

oh, and i got my results. some place i never heard of.

no idea still.
but it sound good isnt it?

There's so many things running in my mind right now.
like internship, like future career?

i was asked why i didnt be a doctor by my niece
and i told her, you will know when you learn the word BIO.
and few friends have been asking me am i really gonna be a freakin accounting people?
and i just smile and give nonsense answers.

If only i dare to tell them the truth.
I wanna be traveler, who lives no home and go on and on from a stop to another.
i envy people like that.
like never stay and always on the move.


alright. i went reading some news just now and forgot to come back.
now i lose my mood.
so, maybe some other time

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...