The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Tuesday 28 December 2010

alright. confession, i'm officially sick.
damn, saying this make me look horrible
i was looking into the mirror just now
my face look horrible. as if i'm dying for aids.

DUH!

not attending classes until the exam day
i am sick, couldnt really prepare for my exam.
and i found out that there's a person which i regarded to be my (once) best friend has been active in her another circle of friends.
felt not quite right. we used to have problems asking her out but it seems like,
she only has problem hanging out with us
its ok. i got the message now. you ditched me from being friend.
i'll leave you alone. as if we were never even close\
my anger is now triggered
but its gonna alright till the end
IT WILL BE ALRIGHT

i still have friends who cares about me.
i'll take your backing out as a lesson that loving someone doesnt necessary gain return
but its a good experience to take.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...