The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Saturday 25 December 2010

let it snow


christmas.
busy morning ended. feeling long
tiring but wished it last a bit more longer
didn get to talk much with my sister
though i'm right beside her all the time
she was busy here and there

my wish this year for christmas would be a happy marriage for her.
and since i've been really nice kid this year, i think santa would allow me for 3 wishes.
the 2nd wish will be a new handphone or even better if my current one stop presenting trouble.
the 3rd would be me wishing myself all the very bestest best on my studies n internship n EXAMS.


merry christmas everyone
for those in my life, you're fuckin perfect to me
just live on
=)

Quietly Fantastic

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...