The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Thursday 27 January 2011

I share my darkest secrets, in a non-expressive way.

"If there are 2 people having interest on the same thing, but one is professional and one isn't. Do you know what are the differences between them and their outcomes?"

"errr, the professionals are paid?"

"partly true. but for me, i think its that the professional will have to do things accordingly. whereas the non-pro will just do anything that he feels like doing......like recklessly."

"that sounds not bad being a non-pro eh"

"but if you're a professional, your outcome will automatically be above the non pro. People have expectations and believe in you. If you're a non-pro, you might have only few audiences and, the only thing you care, is yourself." 

"different condition. different reward."

"fair enough."

"so what bout you? are you a pro or a non-pro?"

"I was a non-pro who has now become a pro, which is why I feel the difference drastically. I'm happy with me right now. Been given the chance to concentrate on stuffs I love the most. Some say my life is bored. for my hobby is my job. my spare-time activity is my job. I'm like working 24/7. But i'm okay with it."

"and i guess life isn't gonna be perfect anyway. There will be comments over whatever we're doing."

"yea. and all we have to do is to just love the things we're up to, so in love that we have no time to respond to those comments."

tumblr_lfnoy6DIoF1qedcspo1_500.jpg (500×343)
*and once you've chosen, just forget all the others.
-to see the little beautiful things in life, regardless of how fucked up it may get

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...