The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Thursday 27 January 2011

"When somebody loved me, everything was beautiful" -- Toy Story 2

and i just got myself new materials to go on with.
OH YEA! I GOT MY NEW TOY!!!! woooohooooo!!!!!
my friends asked me what am i when i'm a mixture of and kids toy fan.
WITHOUT A DOUBT, i say "A MATURE KID"


new toy new toy new toy
SO EXCITED FOR THE TOY!!!
toy

oh. i wish i was andy. so i can have my own toy story.
so i can have lovely toys like woody and buzz light year that would stay for me
maybe i do.
just that i've boxed every childhood toys of mine
either given away, or kept deep down in the darkest corner of memory
and sometimes i wonder if they misses me.
cause i misses the time when i thought they'd one day all come alive and be my true friends.


like how they used to wipe my tears back at those golden old days.


"When somebody loved me, everything was beautiful" 
-- Toy Story 2

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...