The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Saturday 29 January 2011

photography fever is back in town


ITS ME IN THE PHOTO.(BOTH ME)
*TEEHEE*
oh. yea. right you think its not so much of a big deal
OHH, you no fun.
i really like these photos though. 
including the colours including the 2 me in 1 photo thing including the 2 me looking at each other thing
*TEEHEE*

so the other day i sort of had a talk with people
and out of no where some started to tell stories bout ideal boyfriend.

one said
"you know what, i have always wished for a perfect boyfriend that will cook for me. Not like being the main chef but i wished he will help me out in the kitchen, and sometimes do me a few light cookings. That would be perfect for me!"

another said
"I'm not so much after cooking. The ideal boyfriend i picture would be something like he will help me out around the house. you know, when i'm doing cleaning and stuffs, he shouldnt just SIT and WATCH. its gonna be so sweeeet if he come round and say honey, here, let me help you."

another one said
"perfect boyfriend? erm, i hadnt really think about that, but I would love to have a boyfriend that can fetch me around. something like, i like shooting photos, so he'd just drive round different places and tell me stories of those places. then we will snap photos, and just enjoy."

the other said
"oh so we're gonna talk about boyfriend? erm. my perfect type should be the one who would accompany me around places for foood!!!! like we will hunt for different types of food!!! wow! that's gonna be good."

the other one said
"well, i do not really have specific image on this but i'd want somebody who is matured. and think like how i think."

and then SHE stood up and say,
"deal! LETS GO GET YOUR PERFECT BOYFREN."

all the others were stunned once and, "HUH?"

SHE continued saying,
"oh c'mon, you need a part-time kitchen helper, you need a male maid, you need a tour guide who can drive, and you need a driver that can eat, and you, you need a cloned you.
so whats so hard bout that?? looks fine to me!"



IDEAL isn't reality for a reason.
Some dreams are like stars
they looks shimmering- glitteringly beautiful
until you get closed and get yourself burned.

*don't be hard to those around you
make them smile and they will make you a better life

just love life
and Quietly Fantastic

a joke from hitz.fm:
*DJs talking bout "skyline" being rated the WORST movie
*audience called in and commented that he's seen boyfriend, with his girlfriend crying, left the hall halfway thru the movie shouting BUANG MASA AKU TENGAK WAYANG NI.
so DJ said:
DJ A: "now they got new grade for the movie. grade D! DIVORCE. how cool the movie can make people divorce!!"
DJ B :"OI! bad la you! its B! break-ups la!"
DJ A :"have somebody that you wanna break up with? bring them to this movie!"


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...