The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Tuesday 25 January 2011

my college


today is good. hanged out. to some place which i dont get to go normally.
and we did talk a lot. about everything.
classmates, schoolmates, internships, craps....
i like today. very much. maybe because waking up early for breakfast is like a key to happy day.
i always feel double good when i wake up early and have great breakfast.
i used to have my cameras stuck on my hand last time.
and this time i had it kept until karyn even asked me where's my camera.
not that keen on taking photos anymore.
cause i know those who would stay, will just stay.
and those who wouldn't, their photos are going to hurt me in future.
so i'd rather talk, and enjoy every single moment of it.
i still love taking photos around. but not that adhere anymore.
like how the saying goes, "you don't take a photo, you ask silently, to borrow it."


Friends eh. its good to have people in your life.
someone you'd come visit after you're dead.
i'll sneak at their windows and see their lives and bless all of them.
NOT HAUNTING of course. but yea, its just, it makes me feel very thankful to friends when we're all connected in a tiny lil relationship.



I met some annoying people the other day.
there's a sentence i learnt from "The Social Network".
it goes somewhat like this:
"I think if your clients want to stand on my shoulders and call themselves tall they have a right to give it a try. But there’s no requirement that I enjoy being here listening to people lie."
yea. there are some shitty people around me who goes round standing on others shoulder and call themselves tall.
this used to make me upset and do a lot to defend. DUH. USED TO.
i had people coming up to me explaining the shames of me for not owning any technology stuffs. (==)
and all i can do was "uh huh. oh. uh huh. oh. uh huh. oh"
this is pretty disturbing.
there are also people who come up to me explaining how cheap my college is.
and i still "uh huh, oh, uh huh, oh, uh huh, oh"
as if its as good as dying to study in my college.
but i, kinda, like it. afterall its just a place to study ain't?

yea right. they dont really speak standard english in my college.
urr, SOME of the students appear to be a lil trashy though.

but to be frank, i adore the culture of my college that we speak hokkien.
hokkien is like the main language of the school.
even lecturers talk to us in hokkien after class.
i personally like this. LOL. just some very LOCAL culture.
ha. my friend once say she expected to improve her english joining us, but end up, her hokkien went better. 
i love this culture. though it sort of explain the reason of the english capabilities of my college.
=)   toast, for our typical, local culture. YAMMMMMM SHENG!


like timum said, 

"Bad things happen, and you can't do anything about it, right? 
WRONG!!!!!
when the world turns its back at you, YOU turn your back to the world!"

tumblr_lfjtac6sEg1qedcspo1_500.jpg (500×363)

tumblr_lef2cuNuh51qc4mu9o1_500.gif (500×380)





LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...