The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Sunday 30 January 2011

rise, and shine

everytime i sleep, i'd just close my eyes, do some thinking
and get rid of everything. i just wanna sleep.
something like just sleep, and forget the world.
which is why some mornings, i'll open my eyes and sit by my bed
wondering where am i and what shit have i got myself into.

ever had mornings where you wake up to sunshine
almost close to great until u see your unfinished sorrows
then u lie back in on your bed and cover yourself with the blanket
whispering comforts to yourself and, expect for a savior?

sometimes. we do have that that in us. the unknown depression
the dark side beneath our smiles

rise and shine
=)

good morning? oh, its afternoon already.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...