The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Sunday 20 February 2011

It takes some bad for satisfactions

watched Mr. & Mrs. Incredible today.
right before that, met one old old secondary school friend while getting drinks
I was like, @.@
and so did she.

I still follow her blog of course even after high schools
but I couldnt really remember when was the last time I met her
OH YA! Penang Bridge Run.
OMG. its been so loonnggggg

well, we do have connections through facebook too
but when i saw her this afternoon,
i was like, yea! I know her.
and something is getting butterfly in me
soooooooo long!

and all my impressions were her photos and
its more like someone whom you have been so used to see in photos
walk out alive and you are reminded that
"hey, she exist too!"

whatever. its good to bump into some old frens and set my day into something nostalgic
tumblr_lgpgurRqLy1qgujfno1_500.jpg (500×361)

ahhhh
the good old days
the time before i had internship
wtf

tumblr_lg6pafmIdr1qby6rio1_500.gif (500×400)

working tomorrow.
AGAIN
yea right.

tumblr_lgx3q3JHuC1qcyl4ko1_500.png (500×382)

there are things that we aint going back to
like when we have light-weight MP3, who would have wanted a troublesome CD player?
Things evolve and lives improve
and that where we start building our own story for nostalgia
most of my friends know my weird-unexplainable obsess over oldies
friends are always curious bout the alive-or-not over those singers of songs i love
and thats just another joke that we share
its nothing and its never offending
and i find it kinda funny as this is always a topic in car
where everyone starts telling their former stories which begin with a golden oldies

*it always feels special to me as oldies bring up so many stories in you that you may not even realize their existence.*

tumblr_lgpx6arylA1qaobbko1_500.jpg (500×334)

and we all survive in this big big world
its big yet somehow, how did we grow so apart from each other
when the city seems to be a bit too small for all of our lives?

and Home by Michael Buble is top rated songs in my playlist this current
*and it feels like i am living someone elses life*

tumblr_lfzmq5Md6O1qaobbko1_500.jpg (500×341)

my aunt said that i always define things in an overrated way...hyperbola
but yea, thats what please me
its like when you have something to feel about, feel to the max of it
cause its not always sure that you'll have the same story next time

like how i love rojak language
*i have this UNEXPLAINABLE COMPULSION towards locals
i like to speak hokkien-english-chinese-teochiew-cantonese-malay-korean-japan
whatever
mixing everything together is sooooo CHIO.
showing out whatever you've got!
its not something serious where we reach the extent of holding behind some of things
to keep it for "JUST IN CASE"
ya right
what if JUST IN CASE never ever happened?
nahhh! going all out is more my style
ROCK N ROLL DE STYLE!

*Its not the years in your life that counts,
Its the life in your years.*

To live a few ten years and when i look back, 
its all blank and nothing special to be munch about
---this is how i define pathetic.

something i wouldnt want to and
something pushes me QuietlyFantastic to linger on
WTF

yea, life sucks at this point of time
but i know in future
i'll be thankful to have been through this
i have this mission for myself to make a better me out of every single moment i have

internship sucks
but this is when you figure things out aint?
i used to think assignments are bullshits that college use as a tool of murder
but now i'm glad i've had those
I learned a lot through those
well maybe not all so academically
but there's something in me, which is growing as time goes by
growing bigger, larger, louder, firmer, BETTER.

its late.
just give me some dreams that's gonna make my day.
thanks.

tumblr_lghx4jxerw1qgujfno1_500.jpg (500×333)

--kahinn lee, the Silent Rocker--
--signing out--
--expecting a better day every tomorrow--

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...