The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Friday 18 February 2011

like a G6

a hair cut right back home
not like a chop, its more like tidy up my hair
my mum seems a lil disappointed seeing my hair sort of remain unchanged
she has been too much liking my dumbo hair cut, she thinks its cute
whatever, anything will work as long as my bird nest no more
is there anything that i can do to make my hair remain the same forever and ever?

whatever

tumblr_lgopgyK4wZ1qa2txho1_400.jpg (400×410)

so its weekend again. the first 2 week of my internship has gone into wind!
woosh. woosh your head la. half of one third is now gone. half, somemore of one third
lol! something in me reminds me of the word "pessimist"
This could be a good thing maybe
being uncomfortable staying too routine should reflect my wild genes somewhere in me
so its still not so bad for i am still go-wild-able

whatever


i received the mail from my lecturer the other day
attaching the report format we're required to write in about our internship

she deliberately mentioned a lil on the sensitive topic, like this:


Dear students, Started your internship. How is it? Do keep in contact with the College should you face any problem / wish to share your experience. Attached please find the report for your action. All the best!
yeah RIGHT! when i am asked to make a trial balance out of a final report,
can i call up college and ask for the procedures or steps or better solutions?
puh-lissss! cause i am really out of clue! ==
whatever
tumblr_lgnod1yaze1qzd0p8o1_400.jpg (393×600)
damnit. i repeated "whatever" over and over again from paragraphs to paragraphs!
whatever
somehow. tumblr is deciding my blog.
when my mood is empty, nothing on tumblr seems interesting to me
so i guess thats all for now
i'll put on just some random photos
so random that i put them in here because i think random words and random pictures
they just gonna have this thing in between, something more like a chemical romance i think?
WHATEVER
"you really don't know what you're saying do you?"
"nahh. pure crapathology"
"......................"
"and Im doing it, LIKE A BOSS!"
tumblr_lgsf9vEaAj1qdyiug.jpg (428×277)
YEAP! and i am ending this thing here,
tumblr_lgsf9vEaAj1qdyiug.jpg (428×277)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...