The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Sunday 6 March 2011

we all have lil parts of Amelie in us
liking other smile
obsess over lil things in life
imagine the way things should have been

its been good driving around with cousins
cousins that i've been knowing for like......all my life

I always treasure those who have walked me a long story of life
my bestest friend who have been sticking around the whole process seeing the conversion from male to female
LOL

they are the cousins I've been closed to
maternal side, oh and lets just skip the paternal side

*nothing much
i only wanna keep this memory filed in
before it fades, in its best shape

its a short weekend
but life goes on

we've gotta out our past behind our back
and start taking the lead of life
LIKE A BOSS

bed talk with cousin is always a ritual
in a real cool air-cond room
perfectly covered under our own blankets
this is the time my brain starts hibernating
everything i say will be something absent-minded
and we will just spill out whatever thing that cross our head
without much thinking

=)

heart.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...