The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Friday 22 April 2011

internship craby patty

It’s been a week I haven’t update my blog I see. oh.
and im doing this in office still. I hate work, DOUBLE HATE when my work screw up my meet-my-friends schedule. and I couldn’t comment on facebook using office pc, I wonder WHY! everyone out there, I don’t mean to spam your wall, really don’t. Just I don’t wanna appear ignorant, so I have to reply in any possible way.

well oh WHATEVER. I’m typing this with a serious face, to false the impression of others that “kahinn is dealing something serious”. GOTCHA!

*im out of my mind.

so today is, Friday. tomorrow will be Saturday, thanks to Rebecca Black, now we all know. ==  So Saturday, there should be a half day work for me, then it’s the final week of internship. eh he, FINAL WEEKKKKKKK! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Even some of my friends wonder what’s gonna happen to me after graduation when I have to work until…the age of 55? oh, I will pray for retiring age to be brought forward to 30. I will then travel the world, and when I finish spending every cent, I suicide. RESOLVED.

Internship, internship, internship. (repeating this just remind me of “tomorrow, tomorrow and tomorrow”, is it from the dead crow?) its ending, ending and ENDING! woohoooooo

I wanna thanks my mum, for making SUPERB breakfast and lunch basically everyday of my internship. I wanna thanks my mum, for waking up earlier than I do and talk to me so I wont feel so alone during the freaking working day morning. I wanna thanks my mum, for waking up freaking early as well, during her precious Saturday for my half day work. I wanna thanks my MUM!

then I wanna thanks my dad, he used to need me to fetch him from bakai during the first month of intern, and because of that, Im busy counting down weekly on the day to fetch him, my 1st month of intern did pass pretty quickly.

then I wanna thanks my granny, she is so worried that I will starve to death that she’d prepared snacks for me most of the evening, and make me feel like Im a spoilt kid.

I wanna thanks Astro for showing lots of shows in the freaking sleepy morning to be the fist voice of my early morning.

I wanna thanks OneFm, Hitz.Fm, and now Red.Fm for keeping me awake during my journey to and from house and office.

I wanna thanks another intern(Eric) and another part timer(Henry) to not make me feel like Im not the dumbest creature in office, for they don’t seem to know what I don’t as well. [*teehee]     And I wanna thanks that part-timer again for teaching me posting. wtf, posting is the suckiest job. I HATE POSTING. mails, stamps, envelope sizes, SCREW! I have to re-ask every time I’m doing it. and I wanna thanks another intern again, for I know I am not the only one who feels creepy with the SILENT office.

then I wanna thanks the senior, which I still doesn’t know his name, which I will ask again on the last day, wei siong? wei song? erm. HMMM. he taught me MOST OF MY AUDIT JOBS, PATIENTLY. I wish him all the best, and if he really wanna stuck here for the rest of his life, I wish him to have the maximum increment every year. LOL

erm, then its Ms.Eng lo, who else, a person who decides my sunshine each day. ha, just saying. She is like the “know-best” senior, (fyi, we only have 2 seniors including her in the whole office) She knows basically everything, audit, accounts, taxes, bosses, clients, etc. Its almost everyday that there will be all kind of people coming office, she is the only one who recognized who is who, and who is the dispatch from which company. She, maybe flooded with incredible workload, comes in different mood everyday. But most of the days, she is frustrated. She will let out the face of  “I AM VERY PEK CHEK NOW AND HOW DARE YOU STILL ASK ME EASY QUESTION LIKE THIS?!!!!!!!!” hmmm… and she did gave me a lot of different companies, might be she hate me, might be it just how things should have been and I’m just thinking extra. She doesn’t sound nice, NEVER. but then, I have to say, she could be the pedestal of the whole office, jobs are revolving around her.

If she is on leave for a week, I think my boss will got choked by his coffee, if he hears the question we ask. Those were really stupid at times, but urm, WE ARE JUST MAKING SURE OK?!!!!

dah dah dah….oh, and for my boss, thanks for paying my salary. =)

page 2 already? I sucks in controlling length huh? I still remember I hate the most when I people gave me a measure named “agak-agak”. During diploma, I never really measure stuffs. During cooking, I would do ANYTHING! but to decide the amount of rice or spaghetti or material we’re using. I normally end up too far away from optimal, WTF. so I’ll be like, “SUTING! how much?!!!!!” then she will say “you agak-agak lo”. then its me, holding the food, and a container, asking her to measure. LOL. I think there was once I actually told them to cook a whole packet of spaghetti for a mere 3 person. Sorry! =DDDD

alright, I just talk about measurement. hmm, that’s… a lil far.


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...