The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Tuesday 26 April 2011

Last week of internships,

Expectations:
So soon, it’s the final week. It feels like yesterday that I first step in here. Its so much fun I’ve had in this 3 months. It passes like in a blink of eye! I love my seniors, they are so friendly! They taught me a lot, I’m so blissful to have them! I’m gonna miss them!!! I learned a lot of things that is not to expected in school and I really enjoyed this 3 months internship! Internship is FUN! I can’t wait to finish my study and start working!!!

Reality:
ZOMG! LAST WEEK LAST WEEK! PRISON BREAK!!!!  Screw work!! Im gonna take control of my life again! woohoooo! damnit! Job exploits me!!! I wasn’t me for the pass 3 months! never really knew 3 months could be such long!!!!! OH MY FREAKING GAWD! thankgod its ending!!!! I love you, MY LIFE!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...