The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Tuesday 3 May 2011

Let me go home

a long day.
back to my haven-been-for-3-months hostel
damn its scary. bugs, unknown creatures.
then I had lunch with few schoolmates, exchanging stories about our internship
and we are still lost of what to do after grads
whatever

struggled a bit on whether to tumblr or blog a lil bit
end up doing both. man im tired!
part of me wanna watch a movie part of me wanna get some sleep
damn im complicated

its been a long day
a warming up before I hop into my college life again.

Karyn said I inspired her to enjoy her life
I'm flattered, Im enjoying my life too, in my own way.
I think I've learned that, enjoying life does not include the compliments from others
it took me quite sometime

its good to me that everything around me is constantly inspiring me

Life's wide. Just go for something that you're comfortable with.
the ultimate quote always comes in simple and ordinary words.
Life's like cooking. We start off raw and fresh, spices filled it up.
and we only have one shot for every piece of meat.
this is not finishing, i mean the meat and life theory
i'll finish it tomorrow when i am not that hungry.


*GOSH! Home by Michael Buble is killing! its a song that makes people smile and look at the sky.
a song that is like a tap on your shoulder, that drag you out from your life for awhile, to look around, to just, feel whats revolving around.

tumblr_lh7g398xaE1qgygc7o1_500.jpg (500×333)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...