The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Tuesday 26 July 2011

i am a happy kia-su


finally the moving ended and im "nearly" exhausted
couldnt get a new magazine though, so my walls look so empty
just some old photos and torn posters on

and urm, im gonna start updating my notes
got that exam timetable today
couldnt ask for any better as for the tight schedule we're in
the exam timetable is perfect enough
and that makes study planning....on

argh. this is the time i sit down copying stuffs
and regret what have i missed for skipping classes
there's so soooo damn much that i dont feel like starting
kidding, cause im like typical kia-su....
a happy kia-su i guess


oh. moody. always.
new hostel already. and this twin-sharing room is still on the search for the second owner
and my google searching aint that good so im not gonna effort any on this searching
i enjoy paying single but getting double =)

never know i actually take alone better than accompanied
when akemi moved out i thought its the end of me
but somehow i've got things held up pretty nicely
and then when the new roomate came
the 1st thing to strike is fear following awaits
and end up with disappointment and anger

i barely smile to her lately
so the whole "hey im leaving" process got so much easier
like just informing without me even seeing her face
this may be really rude
but i just gotta stop pretend like im into her as a roommate
Im not
though parents kinda taught us that we have to be nice to literally everyone
but sometimes, i prefer showing my anger
so wrong people dont do me wrong again in future

now i have my own room, i feel damn great to play my songs loud enough for my soul
and i feel awesome that i have my own space again
literally
ever since that roomate came in, everything went wrong
before she had a boyfriend, she drag us into others love issue
and seriously, if somebody ask for my advice, i;ll be damn honest
and gosh arent you old enough to justify if it suits you
dont go all over my face saying i ruin others relationship
i've never been in one but i know the rule of it gets few wrongs to get to that one right.
plus, you asked for it!!!!

and then dear roommates,
 in my eyes (even when i have zero exp in relationship stuffs)
your boyfriend and you are as annoying as one can possibly be
when im on the earphone sitting there, that doenst make me mad or what
dont approach me as if you're a shivering rat and im the motherfucking lion king

and although it appears that i like good food and all
that doesnt make me shallow that i eat everytime you asked
i have my own eating schedule and when i dont feel like eating
I JUST FUCKIN TURN YOU DOWN
not like i never tried whatever you said nice, i tried and yes it could be nice
BUT ITS NOT ALL TIME WANTED

and when im on earphone turning my heads here and there as if im so into the music
that dosent mean i cant hear you all whispering to each other
looking at me like im a weird monkey and try out funny acts to attract my attention
it would be cute and funny and all IF YOU ARE MY FRIEND
but you're not, im sorry, but i do bias
im not gonna act like all so nice when whatever you're doing bleed my eyes
HELL NO

oh and a lil bit bout your dearest boyfren
he kinda annoys me
the way he laugh after every sentence of mine, THATS ANNOYING HONEY!
and dont show me that "OH IM SO SORRY" face when i stumbled u 2 doing inappropriate in my rooms
instead, GET THE HELL OUTTA MY ROOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I HATE GOING INTO MY ROOM WITH A "oh, paiseh for interruption" face.
my mum taught me well that i just dont...splash all i have to say on the subject's face

you can be all so "unbearable" to separate with your "dear" for a few seconds
but bear in mind that when im sleeping, and you sitting there hugging your girlfren
IS DEFINITELY ANNOYING

yeah right, if and only if my boyfren can be Dave Batista
that i can have you crushed into mash-human with hot sauce

oh, im feeling ... lighter? LOL..letting go of stuffs i "saved"

till then.

tumblr_lo2552dgIQ1qzu9quo1_500.gif (500×490)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...