The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Monday 25 July 2011

Just keep your head alone

I just sent off a friend, and then I'm having a presentation in like..2 hours time

its undeniable that sometimes, i love hiding in the school library
it gives the feeling like you're so hardworking and yet you're just facebooking in a silent place
like when parents call, and you say you're in library,
the linkage will be studies, assignment, oh-what-a-hardworking-girl
and if you say you're in hostel or anywhere but school compound,
then your mum and dad will start mumble words like..study more, please be focus and they are actually picturing you having fun all around the town like tearing the books and make them shatter like snow flakes

right. maybe not that .... dramatic huh?

so the other my mum kinda like....wanna talk me through where she drag hardly the topic from breakfast to school stuffs. sometimes you see people trying so hard that you'd pretend as they wished rather than wake them up, no harm made aint?

i should really be rehearsing for my presentation, but i kinda work around the mood
so here's what i wanna talk about...study and education

My niece is 7 years old now and she is very adult-like for a standard one
sometimes i have this very strong feeling that she is saying something to entertain us adult

like when i ask her to set a target for her exam, like in less than 10 seconds she tell me she only aim for 100.
nothing to do with her ability and what, but just, i cant find the "naive" of kids in her eyes when she says this

i feel wrong. this is so wrong.
why teach a kid entertaining?

and the other day my parents brought her to the st.anne church for prayers
and she said she prayed for her exam to score all 100
GODDAMN. i swear when i was her age, i'd pray for bottomless soda and chips, and barneys and stuffs
so this is the new world? instead of pokemon they talk about getting 100 or 99?

i still think the main thing of study should be the curiosity
an unstoppable will and desire to know what's next and next and next and next.
this is something i learnt from "3 idiots"the movie.
HELL YEAH.
some people learn from books, some people learn from mistakes, or experience
and me here, i learn from movies..im a tv baby

so then i actually realize something really important in me for studies
its that, study is something that you're completely on your own
you can be trained to be a "exam-all-As" machine but in the end
you decide what stays in your mind, and what will be just a blurred stain

you can go all the way like "FUCK YEA!I FLUNG MY STUDIES"
its all you, you decided to put your time up to no use and thats it
make sure you earn a living and dont increase the criminal population

i dont know why im writing all these
time-spending i guess
like, "FUCK YEA! I FLUNG MY PRESENTATION PREPARATION!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
But I still gonna rock it. this is rock star madness.

alright fine i will continue my rock star story and pretend like i forgot my presentation

im gonna rock this presentation and every single one in there will get their mouth O-ed
and lecturer will be stunned of my charm and CHARISMA that she is too shy to ask any question
I will walk on to the stage like Obama going to give a speech
and i will talk like a successful business woman and im earning 548765976890 millions a year
then i will walk down, with another team member shivering
Towards the end of the presentation, I will again show up and wrap everything up NICELY
and then, i get the loudest applaud of all and everyone is overwhelemed

*ding* i feel like Rachel Berry.

its good to be dramatic at times, for you never know if you're in a comedy or horror movies or even worst,
"the-end-of-the-world" movie

if things gonna end tomorrow, I wished I've told everyone i cared that i love them
and i have finally found the peace in me

till then, i dont care if you're alright but mama earth, as bad as it can be, you better linger on
I HAVE A LIFE IN YOU AND YOU'RE NOT GONNA MESS WITH IT BECAUSE OF THE WRONG OTHERS HAVE DONE TO YOU.



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...