The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Sunday 21 August 2011

Saturday


i still feel weird to spend weekends here in hostel
considering this is the 2nd weekend stay for the past 3 1/2 years of me in here
so, urm, yea.

I woke up to a touch of sunshine in my room
and for one second i lost idea of why im here
like a serious hangover, i used around 5 minutes to clarify things
where, when, what, why, how and so
and thats also by confirming the date from laptop and cellphones

yea,i dont really burden my brain too much to remember too much daily
most of the time i just go through thing without "brain-ing" on them

then i saw the event thing on facebook of the flea market in straits quay
i grab my books and then im already in the market, strolling.
When i read flea market, i was expecting something like food, stuffs, food, food, and food.
to my great disappointment, i got clothes, clothes, soft toys, clothes, shoes.

its just....a pasar malam with an english name thats all
just that pasar malam ought to have good food...like..a variety of them
and flea market? duh, more like online blogshop coming real
the clothes, the bags, damn they looked so damn familiar with twice as much the price

but i got 2 cooling eye mask though.......

so then i finished up to schedule for my revision there
where a strong yearn for a hair cut overwhelm me

so i went all the way downtown which in my memory, there are full of...everything
the prangin mall

i was there with friends before CNY this year
and since then, i never stepped in.
i always think that place is scary, and creepy.
and i seem to get lost in it everytime
i dont dare to park in their carpark and i dont dare to use their toilet

I had my car in 1st avenue where i can actually enjoy a panaromic view of penang in the carpark
then i had a nice wander in the mall which..nothing catches my attention
not even roti boy, AIKS!

then i set for prangin mall........GOSH!
the mall is still the same as the last time i recall
its dark, and scary and creepy.
im terrified when i walk in there.
its a mall but i feel like im in a ghetto or something
weird people popped up and Im scared, all the time.

I went all around the mall searching for every hair saloon, checking their price and so
Something in me feels so wrong and im suffocated in there
its like im dying

but sometimes i passed some shops where i once been,
the instant familiarity did keep the fear away for a while
but i just cant stay long

everytime i touches something on a shop i feel like the world paused and stares at me
so i drift from shops to shops getting out of breathe slowly
my hands get cold, my heart pumps quicker

its like im getting a heart-attack any soon

i wished i stayed longer for the book shop
or the tomyam mee i once had
or the various gift shops i used to love
or the spongebob soft toy
or the tako stall
or just a hair cut

but out of all these, i chicken-out, and,
i just left.

I walked as fast as I could to get back to 1st avenue mall
and i stood for awhile and take a good glance at the prangin mall from the entrance of 1st avenue mall

i didnt know what happened, but i missed this place somehow
i have always wanted to visit there
cause its a place i seldom have chance to be in
but just somehow, hmm mm

i think i better get somebody who knows the way in it next time

its unforgettable though.

**alright, i confess,
when im in the mall feeling all the goosebump thing,
i actually fell into the imagination of myself where im in the middle of "Fringe" the drama **
Agent Dunham! Walter! Help!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...