The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Wednesday 23 November 2011

its my move hostel story



came to college on monday night....
reach hostel i mean
my cousin is with me to the hostel lo

and my stuffs are all packed into 4個大黑色垃圾紙袋 by uncle
all my notes, books, clothes, intimate stuffs, bed sheets,
tat time is like 12am d, i called and ask uncle what he expect
he say i have to move out by tuesday
he haven even show me the room
....
then i ask him when can i see the room, i ask can i see on 9am tml
he says he is only free after 12
and he asks
....
maybe he move for me
so at midnight 1am, i inisited he come over to show me the hostel...
and i moved on tuesday morning 9smtg
in one hour time

i finish moving
now,
im living alone in a 4person room
the room is nt a room

its a room he use 三合板 to 隔出來

and u knw wat
my this room is on the top floor
but my bath room is in the ground floor
and no heater
and....
my switch for light and fan of the room is out of the room
and
the door knob is spoiling
need certain technique to open it

.......

and do you know how many times i cried?
even when im telling this here im crying.

what have i done to be treated this wrong.

i cried, and cried.....until i lose-count of the times i cry

....... its just, i dont know how to communicate with some mankind in this world.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...