The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Friday 17 February 2012

post-CNY

i''ve planned plenty of things to write in here
but when it eventually comes down to me and my laptop
....i get distracted.
like, bed, blankets and stuffs.

well, i feel like i've been on for a long holiday
Except internship days, i've never been away from my college for more than a month
and this time, its almost two months now

most of the days i was just hanging around
nap, movies, cousin's chats, food, eat, family stories, nonsense jokes and all

chinese new year passed in a blink of eye
it does, i dont really celebrate it
for my family's tradition is to visit grandma's house in johor
and i have no friends there.
so basically, i just stayed at home, tagged along with cousins for movies
and most of the time, expecting new year to end and my dear maxis center back to operation
my sim card had this problem with the pin code or whatever on the first day of chinese new year
so most of the days i was just touching the new second-handed phone,
stare into the screen asking for PUK code and feel better
(well, it didnt work, i still feel terrible)

so then chinese new year is over,
i hopped onto days where i follow my cousin around searching for rooms in singapore
my dearest cousin, my age, searching for room and have finally found a job.
this time right now as i was typing, she is on her job for the first day
look at me, im blogging and facebooking.

duh, she is always ahead of me.
back then, she went to uni 6 months earlier than I do
simply because my penang tarc only offers may intake.
but thats good, in the 6 months where she was busy adapting and learning and all,
i met giddens, the legendary JiuBaDao and is scratching for his books

we were always busy with our own lives
im not sure is it just me or it works on everyone else,
but i realize most of my closest people tend to keep a lil bit only to ourselves
like, we don't share 100% in life but the only 100% we can offer is our sincerity
i mean, i have some very intimate and hidden and dark secrets that i probably wont tell anyone
but then, that doesn't mean im cheating
its just, i've got myself to protect

i enjoy and treasure the safe distance I have between me and everyone else
and thank god they all believed in me and never gave me a hard time on things i wouldnt like mentioning
in pinky girls drama, people always dig for secrets
urm, as a stalker i do sometimes.
but just, i think its quite a personal responsibility for you to protect what you cover
.....is it? or is it not?

1297791924696.jpg (626×622)



so, my cousin got her first job which is the start of her salary-instead-of-pocket-money-life
and i get my start of ACCA intensive class,
which is the start of my be-super-serious-and-hardworking-or-you-shall-fail-life

tumblr_llediot7pF1qe2e60.jpg (238×289)

and chingu got her lives in UTM as student still
just a further hostel i guess?

that's it all i have.
my friends at school likes to make me a joke which is about the people i know
they reached a grand total of 2 which is one cousin and one friend(bestest best fren)
and its all mentioned above
now one of them is in singapore, occasionally pontian
and one is in Skudai johor.
that makes me #foreveralone

alone1.jpg (500×391)
but what can i say. its me who got myself this.
i like to show that pissed off face in front of unknown people
(its not like i like, it just look that way when im out of expressions)

ever heard of lady gaga's born this way.
yeap, thats me and my forever-pissed-off-face
*people, you should see how i laugh.
I laugh super easily and why I dont laugh in front of you?
YOU NO FUN!

fuck-yeah-template.jpg (304×307)

well so. 
my school is reopening on the 20th of february
From that date onward, i expect myself to work as hard as a cow
i've been longing the working life *though i prefer study over work
but i'm kinda sick of penang and those visits to singapore raised my expectations
i like the systematic there....

and being super positive, i've been round telling people I will be there next year
i even planned with my cousins where to meet up during weekends and return pontian together
owh, by that time, i will have unlimited tah mee and char kuih treat..!!!!!

422195_10150549757147005_635237004_9150979_1754983628_n.jpg (960×720)

dear cousin, wait for me.
oh and chingu too, i've planned that when i work there,
we can hang out during weekends!
can have stuffs like food and food and.....MORE FOOD!

#Eating is an art of living. Not shallow.

SMILE.

gotta go. blanket call.
*teehee*


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...