The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Friday 24 February 2012

step by step

so new background.
intensive class is intensive.
six hours straight for three days is more than enough to wear out my brain

had been miserable these few days
too many goodbyes in too little time

its like i've been waving goodbye physically but mentally, im unprepared

that night before chingu left for school, we had a short dinner
i was full-heart-ed-ly enjoying the food
until the next morning i woke up to her text of "bye-bye"
the sun shone extremely bright that morning
i rubbed my eyes a few times and scumbag brain was there saying,
"yeah, she is gone, you're all by yourself again."

that morning was ruined....
i still have that sudden-lost feeling inside of me
after all these years of saying goodbye, i can never be prepared enough

but i didn't cry this time
i just got muted for quite a long time

then this afternoon, as im taking my nap, miserable-ly
i got a call, from my bestest best friend.

i guess that helped cured a little though i couldnt explain why

i just, wished for one day in future that we aren't so apart anymore
we could really use a lot chit-chats by then

dear bestest best friend, stay strong. stay quietlyfantastic. keep smiling.
=) (like this)

i mentioned a lil just now about my intensive class. in one word, its intense.
food friends are down to a trio now. but food friends dont enjoy lunch like how we were before
lecturers love scaring shit outta us about how scary the exam is
but then, i still wanna get my attitude right
im only studying, because im interested in knowledge
to be able to "know something" should be the aim
i don't wanna be just another slave to the examination
*i don't usually study, but when i do, i study like a rock star

A lot of catching-ups are to be done for my syllabus
didnt get a satisfying academic results but i sure lived my college lives
i didnt regret it that way
even when figuring out what i had means sacrificing the good grades
im glad i've been through it. been there, done that, checked.

life's been good to me
i learn to appreciate.

guess i should now really concentrately towards the acca
"to be, or not to be, that is a question."
and my answer is yes.

the truth is, yes, i want an acca cert.
that's something i owe my mum.
i'm gonna get it, like a rock style with the quietlyfantastic style.

--------.----------

im serious.

im gonna get an acca cert,
get my head into the endless working life
and slowly building my dream of travelling the world
i will learn the native language of thank you everywhere i went
and i will learn one signature dish of that place

when im too old to move,
i will reminisce.

one by one
piece by piece

my dream is small and simple
but it means a whole life to me

gotta smile and keep the head held high!
for my dreams are too good to be untrue

"Life is like a magic performance.
You are always amazed by what others can do
until you get a chance to try your own,
you finally recognizes the hard work behind.
but the smile you get in return,
---its priceless."

404601_2726989807324_1034546704_32967643_1710194870_n.jpg (960×676)
wo deng zhe ni hui lai,
wo deng zhe ni hui lai~~

394112_10150558352795690_754050689_8797906_739367716_n.jpg (612×612)



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...