The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Thursday 13 December 2012

10 sentence about yourself

Simply for the record,


  1. I was lost on my walk home today from the store, i walked for a pure 2.5 hours. End up in a family store by the salvation army. Janice and Sabrina picked me up then. And the whole store know about me getting lost too.
  2. Its my first shift, and its a midnight shift. 
  3. I went e-learning for hours today, and then I only learned their POS system. Expectedly they gonna be putting me in the counter perhaps?
  4. I still don't count the coins well enough, I actually took a tutorial on the net, namely "Kindergarten Math", to learn the quarter, the dimes, the nickles and the pennies..
  5. After 22 years, and almost-there professional accountant qualification, I GO TO A WEBSITE AND LEARN ABOUT 5cent plus 5cent equals 10.
  6. Roommates are good people, cooked me dinner and only waking me up after food is ready to be served. Actually no, she waited for me to wake up,but i didnt, so she eventually came wake me up, and when im still "snoozing" into the reality, she heat up the food. awh......
  7. I made some notes out of the e-learning today, apparently everything in this world is a knowledge to be learnt
  8. Feeling a lil complicated for the shift later, because im the biggest joke, and because im the awkward-est
  9. I still wanna travel the world
  10. I miss my blanket


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...