The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Friday 14 December 2012

night shift

10:42am - 13 Dec 2012

Ended my night shift at 7am
Got home and is very excited about the past night
well, I've got some praise, which is why im here to remember this

well, there is basically 4 crew member in a night shift, because they don't really have lots of customers.
Skeleton crew, as per in their language
They told me only on friday and saturday where people are out drinking, and they wanna grab something real quick during the midnight.
and they 're gonna come in all drunk, and out of their mind, and order really funnily.

The shift manager is Lance, he is a nice guy, and likes to keep us occupied with jokes and messing around
The grill section is stationed by Tony, a newbie like I am.
And there is Yaritza, running around settling stuffs and showing me stuffs
Yartitza is the best trainer i can ever ask for, she basically teach me everything, and give me a few chances to  practice that before she hands it all over
I like her, she said she is a mother of 2, but I still like her
Though a huge part in me went all "WHAT MOTHER OF 2?SERIOUS NOT?! U LOOK YOUNG LA!"

She taught me a lot, and when I ask over again, she will explain it
and when i get some really tiny stuffs correct, she will be like, "YOU'RE DOING GREAT!"

I was a lil' emo when i get a midnight shift, but then it turned out good
and now im worrying about me in the grill section

well hopefully everything is gonna be fine..
I have problems lego-ing the burgers....

im worried.



well, so we ended the shift real well,
happily saying goodbyes to everyone

and then they make sure me to grab something to eat,
because throughout the night i was shaking head to every fries or drinks or whatever
so i bagged a sausage mcmuffin with egg
but on my way home, there's a bunch of kids waiting for school bus
One of them asked me "You work in a mcdonalds? Do you have any food?"

i find the question "Do you have any food?" rather leekahinn-pattern-ed
so i hand over the sandwich and left

i hope the parents won't get mad about that.
If they come in to complaint, then im pretty much done.

that's bad. I was just trying to be nice.


please don't let that happen.
Please don't.




LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...