The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Saturday 15 December 2012

when she was just a girl, she expected the world

Just finished reading the news about shooting tragedy in Sandy Hook elementary school

I was just serving a few kids in the store today, and they are just nice
Order politely, patiently waiting for me to find my way through the POS,
greet and says thank you whenever encounters

just some pretty great kids

and to think, someone like them is writing down notes like:

A-INsn3CYAA1ByB.png (473×379)

or this,

A-IEWRVCMAI3YXN.jpg (600×399)

....................














A-IFVuuCQAAfBAB.jpg (522×354)

and they are now unwrapping the christmas presents they have prepared for their children
walking into the children room and wipe off every dreams they once have made
celebrate Christmas and new year the quietest like ever

i don't know.

i think back to the time grandpa passed away, and grandma too.

I didn't cry, instead I just sat there, thinking how should I fill up their spaces after they are gone
hey grandpa, hey grandma, how you all doing?
I'm fine, and I miss you.

A-IjOyaCQAAr0lX.jpg (560×562)



a moment of silence to those who have lost their love
and a glimpse of sunshine to those who fell into the darkness of losing the loves

Stay strong
Stay very strong




















LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...