The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Friday 21 December 2012

都系睇黎点睇

I went to the mall today to catch Life of Pi, alone.

Harrisburg Mall.
The Grand Escape.
Life of Pi.

Its an awesome one, despite getting comments like its too expensive for a movie,
but personally, its just so worth it.

I don't know if I am a strong-religious person,
but then I do pray to the God a lot, my family too

When I was 6, my mum brought me for eye-check,
turned out that my eyes are of the popular problem called "lazy eyes"
where one of the eyes work less efficiently as to another which sort of burden the another one.

normally, there isn't anything you can do to this,
just get a specs, and try to practice using the "lazy eye"

but then i remembered grandma asked/enquired God for that,
and He gave a chinese prescription
after so many years, I still see things, with a spec of course,
but hey, i am not blind.
so if you ask me if it worked, I'd say yes.
well, I am seeing things aren't I?

In Malaysia, chinese do consult Gods a lot. a lot.............like seriously a lot.
especially any trouble on babies and little kids.

For babies, if they cry at night too much, or something is wrong with them and there is no apparent why,
usual Malaysian parents bring them to the temple.
it works the same way for some really mischievous kids who constantly pick up problems,
uh huh, I used to get that a lot.

normally, we will get a chop of god at the back of our shirt
and some written charm where you burned it, dunk into water, and drink up the water.
basically, the written charm water is the so-called "physical medicine"

as I grow up, I reached a stage where I seriously doubt the usefulness of those written-charm water
like when you have seen how the western medicine work, which is the scientific way,
its just contradicting that how the usual traditional chinese way appears to be

but then, I passed that stage.

passed as in, I didn't choose any side to stand on,
I still believe in both, because I find no harm believing in that.

For me, I believe in existence of God.
and I strongly believe that, whether you are a buddhist, a hindu, a muslim, a christian or any other religions,
all religions will seek the same core positive value.

I believe there is one God, I believe He has His very-own ways of doing things,
and I believe, all I have to do is live my life well.

Today in Life of Pi, I found an answer,

Religion, is a way you are introduced to God.
It doesn't matter how you are introduce, its about how you carry on.

and i think Life of Pi has the best music choice of all those movies I have watched.

I cried a lil' in the movie.

it means a lot.

actually, it is pretty much my situation right now.
help me figure things out.

stranded, alone, don't know what to think....

there is so many things that people used to tell,
and when you try to arrange them nicely, you can't.

life-of-pi.jpg (533×324)





















LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...