The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Thursday 20 December 2012

long day today

a very long day

so long, that I'm beginning to think very random stuffs

this morning I wake up and suddenly realize I am half-way around the world, alone

and i wonder what the hell am I doing


uh huh.....well, that is pretty much what a gap year is meant for....
i don't know.... I am still figuring things out

a lot is running through my mind everyday.....every minute

every customer I serve, 
every dispute I see,
every pattern I encounter.....

They are like free teaching material god gave me
till now, I still believe that something is meant for me to find out

Like these days, I realize that,  poverty is the same in every country.
regardless of developed or non-developed country


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...