The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Tuesday 25 June 2013

Too much heaven

soon enough
chingulin is leaving her nightmare in UTM for good

she thanked me for leaving her some good memory during her final stay in UTM
I thanked her for giving me a window to breath during my disastrous job search

somehow, I think that this time I say goodbye to her,
I don't know when will we see each other again


when everything fade into absolute silence,
I wonder why do I always everyone behind me.

at times, I wonder if what I have been searching is within those I have left behind



there is a folder in my memory
in it lies all those images of my beloved people waving to me

When I am tired of looking forward, tired of running towards the future,
I stood aside and look back in time

of those time that is scatter along my memory lane
I realize I have chosen the path to be lonely all along

of those time that I blindly live without much thinking
I realize I have been used to be a lonely fighter

of this life, I have been sub-consciously decided that I should be just me and nothing more.


ChinguLin left three years ago, for her studies miles away in this very UTM
ChinguYen left three years ago, for her studies countries away in that very Manchester

I stayed in Penang.
Nostalgically reminisce into good old days while I weep in the memories

Now, ChinguLin is done of what she has to and she is returning home.
Now, ChinguYen finished her searching and is returning for new searches.

I left Penang.
Stranded in a land trying hard for a dream comes true while I still weep in my memories.

I think I lived my life fearlessly

I had times of fear, and I had times of adventure.

"Its the heart afraid of breaking, that never learn to dance." - The Rose, Bette Midler



It began to sound really weak when I say I am afraid of loneliness.

People I loved always asked,
"Why can't you stay?"

and I always thought that is because I have a soul who yearns for adventure
because I have a soul who refused to stay put
because I have a soul who never feel satisfied

"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing" - Helen Keller

I believed in that, strongly
and stubbornly believe life should be a fuckin damn bungee jump cum roller coaster ride

Live life dangerously, I would say.


Do I, really?


Or is it I am the coward who have lived enough of people leaving,
that I decided to leave first?



I somehow know I am a jerk in terms of friends.

I always know I could have done more for my friend
Yet, I didn't.



All this friendships I cherish right now,
I have done the least and these friends are the one who have tried hard to keep me

If you ever ask, no, I don't think I worth any of the efforts of my friends
They just simply took me in as friend even when I am hesitating...

I am a jerk, I deserve nothing.
to be honest, I think I deserve a lonely life where I die alone.


and sometimes, because of these people,
I tried to live my life with extra care.

People made effort to keep me, the least I could do now is to at least be a nice friend that worth the love of friendship.

I am scared of losing my friends, but I don't know what I can do.

Friendship isn't shopping, you pay and you get what you want.
Love itself, isn't a transaction.

Instead, they are eternal commitment that requires constant input.

I am lucky, because a jerk like me deserve no love and friend
but I end up with much love from family and friends

Compared to most people of my age, I have much fewer friends.
But I would proudly say, that all of these people I call friends, they are true-hearted and accepted me the way I actually am
They have seen the worst of me, and have gave me friendship during my darkest days

I appreciate that. Thank you god.
Thank you my fearless friend for putting your faith in me.


How many people have fellows that walk down the memory lane with them sharing stories of the same scene?
How many people have a number to call to when they are so down they would die of hopeless-ness?

I don't know how many of them, but I am one of them.


"How is your life?"
"Full of awesome lovely people"



I thought I wanted to leave because I want to see the world
I thought, I am prepared to fight a life of lonesome

I thought, I would smile when I misses my friends.

I did smile, beneath my cry every single time I miss my friends.

Cry because I am too far away for a hug,
Smile because I have all of them on that one softest spot of my memory in my heart.





*ChinguLin
*ChinguYen
*Jo
*NAP
*Van



My friend, if any of you ever see this,
please know that I love you and I am ever thankful that you have me as a friend.








LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...