The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Thursday 13 February 2014

Hey, still February

Im back to this whole blogging thing..
Not like i have left, im always here in the land of quietly fantastic..
And i shall never, stop narrating my life. NEVER.

Because seriously, one day i might get all famous and the fans would read my blog as my bio.

Ah ha. One day.

I missed blogging so so much..

I mean, yes i have been blogging, but have a look on my archive!
wtDAMN we used to write likeat least one post every 2 days

WE  WERE  TALKATIVE  WHEN  IT  COMES  TO  OUR  LIVES

Well look at you now, all down and barely breathing
Daily, we close and open our eyes instead of sleeping
Because we ain’t sleeping no more
We just wanna keep up with the time of the world
Every 1 second wasted is 1 second where we could be sleeping or engaging clients

This, was, how, we, used, to, define, pathetic



Ahhhh well.......

You know, it really bothers me as of whether I am waiting for a way out, or looking for a way out?

I felt like I’m in the middle of a very terrible movie, in a very fancy cinema. Its like I want to leave, so want to, but part of my conscious is glued on the chair by unknown force.. All I need to do is get up and leave the room, but all I did was sit right there. The reason being I don’t know where to if I left the theatre.

So i sat through the movie, non-stop cursing my pathetic existence.

**************************
Wow, to think, ‘pathetic’ has now back to my gloassary..

I talk about it all the time, and I act like it all the time

Its freaking 6pm right now
All I can think of is to go home and die in the warm hugs of my blankets..

I am currently on job with one of my peers
One of whom I would tell everything HONESTLY to
And today our bosses came by to meet with the client

They practically sat right opposite me as I am typing this

When they left the room for discussions, she popped me a question,
‘these people really enjoy audit so much ar?’

-Probably, because their darkest day is gone d ma

‘Every time ar, I see them so into the laptop like that, I don’t get it’

***********************************

Truth is, every night, when I’m jammin’ my mcdonalds while rushing through the work
Feeling like living the worst life ever
I would look towards the manager room, and imagine

You know how some people would say, its better to have the bad first before the good
Then I think to myself, look at my dear managers, what if there is no good?

If I were to tolerate this hell for 5 years, and end up like them, or even further,
Tolerate for 10 years and end up like my boss...

I would feel very sorry for myself.

I do think my managers really like what they are doing
Thats what kept them going

But again, that’s not what



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...